Afua Hirsch is an exceptionally famous British telecaster who has worked with mainstream organizations including The Guardian paper. She even offered her types of assistance for Sky Sports from the year 2014 until the year 2017. Aside from being only a columnist, she frequently portrays herself as an essayist as well.
|Birthday||June 12, 1981|
|Parents||British father and Akan mother|
|Education||Wimbledon High School, BPP – Leeds – Whitehall Centre, St Peter’s College|
In spite of the fact that she was brought into the world in the lovely nation of Norway, she moved to England alongside her folks which should be her mom’s country. This astounding writer who finished her graduation from St. Peter’s College has composed two books. They are Brit(ish): On Race, Identity and Belonging, and Equal to Everything: Judge Brenda and the Supreme Court.
Presently, Afua has been offering her types of assistance for LBC Radio as their host. As she was accomplishing an extremely fruitful vocation, she got hitched to Sam who is really from Tottenham, London, England. She frequently says that her significant other has changed her life without question.
10 Facts About Afua Hirsch:
- Afua Hirsch is a hitched lady and her better half’s name is Sam whose data is next to no on the web.
- She has a Wiki page under her name where practically every last bit of her data can be brought.
- @afuahirsch is her Twitter account where she has nearly acquired 171.1 thousand devotees.
- She is in reality notable as a British writer, who is really popular for being a telecaster.
- The wedded lady, Afua was really brought into the world in Norway and her nationality is taken as Norwegian-British.
- It is accepted that she was brought into the world on June 12, 1981, and she is currently 39 years old.
- Wikipedia comprises of her profile and can be perused without any problem.
- We can locate this mainstream columnist on Instagram too where she has more than 60.2 thousand adherents and her username is @afuahirsch.
- All we think about her family is that her dad is British while her mom is an Akan.
- Discussing her kids, Afua imparts only one little girl to her better half Sam.