Álex Cruz is a finance manager from Spain who is famous as the previous CEO (President) and director of the aircraft named English Aviation routes. In the year 2016, he was delegated as the President and administrator of English Aviation routes with a compensation measure of about £805 thousand pounds as per the reports arranged by The Gatekeeper.
As of late, the news came out that Alex has resigned from his job as a CEO from BA. He filled in as the President for this carrier for just about four and a half years. Additionally, Alex will be supplanted via Sean Doyle who is known for running a carrier of Ireland named Aer Lingus.
Here are a couple of realities you have to think about Álex Cruz.
|Height||5 feet 9 inches (1.76 m)|
|Salary||£805 thousand pounds|
|Education||Central Michigan University, The Ohio State University|
10 Realities On Álex Cruz
- Álex Cruz was conceived as Álex Cruz de Llano in the year 1966. He is 53-54 years old starting at 2020.
- Brought up in Biscay, Spain, Alex holds a Spanish identity.
- Alex went to the Focal Michigan College of Mount Wonderful and did designing. Afterward, he joined Ohio State College of Columbus, Ohio, and finished MSc.
- Besides, Cruz likewise did a chief schooling program from Southern Methodist College.
- At first, Alex began his profession working for American Carriers. He worked there for a long time from 1990 to 1995.
- Moreover, Alex has worked for Saber Company, and as President for Clickair prior to joining the English Aviation routes in 2015. Also, he worked for BA as a chief.
- Discussing family, Alex is a hitched man. Be that as it may, the data of his significant other is obscure. We do realize that he has 4 youngsters.
- The subtleties of Alex’s total assets aren’t revealed. Nonetheless, we can tell he has enormous total assets.
- Alex stands a tallness of 5 feet and 9 inches tall (1.76 m). What’s more, his weight is 72 kg.
- Alex’s Twitter handle is @alex_cruz.