Alex Mark David Oxlade Chamberlain (born 15 August 1993 in Portsmouth, England) is an English professional footballer who plays as a midfielder for Premier League club Liverpool and the England National team. Scroll down to learn more about him.
Early Life of Alex Oxlade Chamberlain
Alex Mark David Oxlade Chamberlain, aka Alex Oxlade Chamberlain, was born on August 15, 1993, in Portsmouth, England to Mark Chamberlain and Wendy Oxlade. His father is a former Stoke City, Portsmouth, and England international. Similarly, he grew up with his younger brother, Christian, who is also a professional footballer for Notts County.
He will be 27 years old in 2020 and born under the sign of Leo. He is of British nationality with Afro-American ethnicity. In terms of education, he attended St. John’s College in Southsea, Portsmouth.
Who is Alex Oxlade Chamberlain Dating Currently?
In terms of his personal life, he has been dating the singer of the British girl group Little Mix, Perrie Edwards, since 2016. However, the couple made their relationship official in January 2017 when she posted a photo of them together on Instagram. As a result, the couple is having a fantastic time together. However, there is no information about their separation or fights. We’ll find out about their wedding plans soon.
Rumors and Controversy
However, he has never been involved in rumors or controversy in his life. As a result, he has so far maintained a clear image.
Estimated Net Worth of Alex Oxlade Chamberlain
David is an English professional footballer who plays as a midfielder for Premier League club Liverpool and the England National team. Alex Oxlade Chamberlain is estimated to have a net worth of £13.1 million as of 2020, according to sources. However, information about his salary is being reviewed.
Body Measurement of Alex Oxlade Chamberlain
The football player stands 5 feet 11 inches tall or 1.80 m tall and weighs 70 kg or 154 lbs. Similarly, David has 4.9 million Instagram followers, 3.1 million Twitter followers, and 3 million Facebook followers.
Professional career of Alex Oxlade Chamberlain
- Alex initially joined the Southampton Academy and made his debut for the team on March 2, 2010, defeating Huddersfield Town.
- On August 20, 2010, he signed his first three-year professional contract with Southampton.
- Similarly, on August 8, 2011, David agreed to terms with Premier League club Arsenal for a fee of £12-£15 million.
- Similarly, he scored his first goal of the 2012-13 season from 25 yards out in a 6-1 League Cup win over Coventry City.
- Following that, Chamberlain began the 2014-15 season by leading Arsenal to a 3-0 win over Manchester City in the 2014 FA Community Shield.
- In fact, on August 31, 2017, he signed a five-year contract with Arsenal’s Premier League rivals Liverpool worth £35 million.
- In addition, Mark signed a contract extension until 2024.
- Furthermore, he was called up to the England Under-18 and Under-21 teams for international play.
- In addition, he competed in the 2014 World Cup, where he faced San Marino and Brazil.