Ambreen Razia is a mainstream entertainer who is notable for her appearance in the TV arrangement named The Emily Atack Show 2020. Starting the present date, she has shown up in right around 18 unique films and TV arrangements. Probably the most well-known shows that she has shown up in incorporate Dark Mirror, Hounslow Journals, Geometry, Killed By My Dad, and so on
|Height||5 feet and 5 inches|
|Profession||Actress, Writer, Producer|
|Net Worth||$50 thousand|
How old would she say she is? Right now, we have no clue about Ambreen Razia’s age except for according to her looks, we can figure that she is presently in her twenties. Alongside her appearance in The Emily Atack Show, she has additionally been showing up as Naima in the well-known TV arrangement named Geometry at present. Recently, she had shown up as Aisha in the short film named The Long Farewell.
10 Realities on Ambreen Razia:
- Ambreen Razia’s tallness has been estimated to be 5 feet and 5 inches. Additionally, we have discovered that her weight is around 57 kg at this moment.
- Since she was brought up in Colliers Wood, South London, her ethnicity is English.
- As of now, she is likely single as Ambreen Razia has not presented anything related on her sweetheart on any of her online media accounts.
- Moreover, the assessed net worth of this well-known entertainer is roughly $50 thousand.
- Additionally, we have no clue about Ambreen Razia’s folks and kin at the present time.
- Aside from being only an entertainer, she has been best perceived as an author just as a maker.
- Besides, Ambreen Razia is exceptionally dynamic on Instagram where her username has been distinguished to be @ambreenrazia, and she has procured almost 1.6 thousand supporters as of now.
- Additionally, we can locate her dynamic on other online media stages including Facebook (1 thousand supporters) and Twitter (2.1 thousand adherents).
- As an author, she had worked in two shows to be specific Hounslow Journals and Backslide.
- Also, as a maker, she had functioned as a leader maker in the short film named Backslide.