Ana Violeta Navarro-Cardenas Navarro Flores, aka Ana Navarro, is an American Republican strategist and political commentator for CNN, CNN en Espanol, ABC News, Telemundo, and The View. Scroll down to learn a lot more about Ana Navarro.
Ana Violeta Navarro-Cardenas Navarro Flores aka Ana Navarro was born on December 28, 1971, in Chinandega, Nicaragua, to American parents, Augusto Navarro and Violeta Flores Lopez. However, there is no information about her siblings on the internet. She will be 48 years old in 2020, and she was born under the sign Capricorn.
Her nationality is American, and her ethnicity is White. In terms of education, she attended the Carrollton School of the Sacred Heart, a private Catholic college preparatory day school for girls in Coconut Grove, Miami. She graduated from the University of Miami in 1993 with a Bachelor of Arts in Latin American Studies and Political Science. She also attended St. Thomas University School of Law, where she earned her Juris Doctorate in 1997.
Ana married former Florida Republican Party and American Conservative Union Chairman Al Cardenas on March 2, 2019, in Miami, Florida. The couple is having a great time together, but they do not yet have any kids.
So far, what awards and titles have she received?
In terms of awards and trophies, she has none in the field of journalism. But we hope she gets one soon.
However, she has never been involved in any rumors or controversy in her life.
Violeta is a Republican strategist and political commentator for CNN, CNN en Espanol, ABC News, Telemundo, and The View. Ana Navarro is estimated to have a net worth of around $3 million as of 2020, according to sources. Her salary information, on the other hand, is being reviewed.
Ana Navarro, an American Republican strategist, is 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs 59 kg. Ana has 284k Instagram followers, 1.3 million Twitter followers, and 216k Facebook fans.
- Navarro served in several Republican administrations, including the transition team for Florida Governor Jeb Bush in 1998.
- Similarly, she served as the National Co-Chair of the Hispanic Advisory Council for John McCain in 2008 and Jon Huntsman Jr. in 2012.
- Ana also worked as a political commentator for ABC News in February 2014.
- She also contributed to the ABC daytime talk show “The View” from 2015 to 2018.
- Violeta currently works as a political commentator for CNN and CNN en Espanol.
- In an amicus curiae brief submitted to the United States Supreme Court in February 2013, she argued in favor of legalizing same-sex marriage.
- Furthermore, Navarro made headlines in October 2016 when she harshly criticized Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump on CNN after Trump and Billy Bush appeared.