Andy Adler (born August 19, 1981, in San Diego, California, USA) is an American sportscaster, journalist, and television personality who works as a sports anchor at WPIX and hosts the PIX11 Sports Desk as well as the Yankee Pre-Game shows.
Early Life of Andy Adler
Andy Adler, an American sportscaster, journalist, and television personality was born on August 19, 1981, in San Diego, California, to American parents. The information about her parents and siblings, on the other hand, is being reviewed. She will be 39 years old in 2020, and she was born under the sign of Leo.
Her nationality is American, and her ethnicity is White. In terms of education, she attended Stanford University and earned a Bachelor of Arts degree.
Who is Andy Adler’s Ex-Husband? Previous Relationships and kids
Andy married American screenwriter Doug Ellin in September 2017. Andy and Doug got engaged on April 30, 2017. However, Ellin filed for divorce on March 30, 2018, and the couple separated in April 2018, citing “irreconcilable differences.” Doug had previously married Melissa Dana Hecht and had two kids.
So far, how many awards and trophies has she received?
In terms of awards and trophies, she has yet to win any. But we hope she gets one soon.
Andy Adler: Rumors and Controversy
However, she has never been involved in any rumors or controversy in her life.
Estimated Net Worth of Andy Adler
Adler is an American sportscaster, journalist, and television personality who works as a sports anchor at WPIX and hosts the PIX11 Sports Desk as well as the Yankee Pre-Game shows. According to sources, Andy Adler’s net worth is estimated to be around $1 million as of 2020. However, no information about her annual salary is available on the internet.
Body Measurement of Andy Adler
Andy Adler is an American sportscaster, journalist, and television personality who stands 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs 82 kg. Similarly, Andy has 4186 Instagram followers, 7145 Twitter followers, and 16k Facebook followers.
Professional Career of Andy Adler
- First and foremost, Adler applied to the NBC Page program in Burbank and was accepted as an editorial assistant in the KNBC newsroom.
- After that, she worked as a reporter for the NBC affiliate in Monterey, CA for a year.
- Similarly, Andy began working at WNYW in 2007 as a weekend evening sports anchor and fill-in host for the show “Good Day New York.”
- During her time at Fox, she covered the Yankees’ 2009 World Series victory, the MLB All-Star Game, and hosted the New York City Triathlon in 2008 and 2009.
- In March 2010, the reporter officially left Fox to join KNBC in Los Angeles as the weekend co-anchor and news reporter of ‘Today in LA.’
- She also returned to New York in March 2014 as the sports anchor for Pix11 News.
- Adler is currently a sports anchor at WPIX and hosts the PIX11 Sports Desk as well as the Yankee Pre-Game shows.
- She also appeared in Fast Five, a film starring Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson.