Arjo Atayde is an entertainer most popular for his part as Joaquin Tuazon on the ABS-CBN early evening arrangement, FPJ’s Ang Probinsyano. He has been an official entertainer since the age of 9 and has amassed many hit credits in his name.
In 2012, he won the PMPC Star Grants for TV: “Best Male New television Character”. He has been one of the most well known Filipino entertainers on the planet.
|Birthday||November 16, 1990,|
|Net Worth||$1.9 million|
|Wife||Maine Mendoza (partner)|
|Education||De La Salle University|
10 Realities About Arjo Atayde
- Arjo Atayde was conceived Juan Carlos Campo Atayde on November 16, 1990, and his age is 30 years of age as of November 2020.
- Atayde has an Instagram account with in excess of 1,000,000 adherents. He likewise posts routinely on the stage and tells his fans about his impending undertakings.
- The entertainer has a net worth of $1.9 million as of November 2020 according to this source. He has amassed this net worth from a profession as an entertainer for very nearly twenty years.
- He has a sweetheart by the name of Maine Mendoza, she is additionally an entertainer and has been in the acting business since 2015.
- Arjo has a stature of more than 1.82 cm (6 feet). He additionally has Dark hair and Earthy colored eyes.
- His folks are Sylvia Sanchez and Arturo N. Atayde, his mom was likewise an entertainer. She has worked in the big time for over 30 years.
- The entertainer is Filipino by his identity.
- As indicated by his profile, he was brought into the world in Manila, Philippines. He learned at his nearby schools prior to going to De La Salle College.
- The entertainer’s first function as an expert entertainer was back when he was 9 years of age. From that point forward he has won a few acting honors because of his gifts.
- Among those honors, his latest honor was the Best Dramatization Supporting Entertainer of the Year-PMPC 2016.