Ben Wedeman is an eminent American war reporter and writer. He is right now working for CNN and is one of the main war journalists situated in Jerusalem. He has been with the organization since 2009 and has worked for very nearly 11 years starting in 2020. As his mom is likewise a columnist while his dad is a government employee.
|Parents||Miles G. Wedeman, Martha Jean Hall Wedeman|
|Education||University of London|
Ben Wedeman is an honor winning journalist. He has sacked himself different Emmy grants for brilliant commitment in the field of detailing and news-casting. His dad being a government employee he consumed his time on earth outside the nation and now has been serving the nation himself.
10 Realities on Ben Wedeman:
- Ben Wedeman was brought into the world on September 1, 1960, in Washinton DC, US of America.
- Ben’s age starting at 2020 is actually 60 years of age yet is quite a journalist and his devotion toward his work is evident and considerable.
- He is hitched to his better half Yasmine Perni, be that as it may, he hasn’t revealed his marriage date openly yet.
- The Columnist Ben Wedeman has his own Twitter account @bencnn where he has more than 124k devotees as he joined his web-based media in 2009.
- Ben Wedeman’s net worth starting in 2020 is more than 1 million dollars.
- Likewise, Ben Wedeman’s compensation goes from 24 thousand dollars to very nearly 72 thousand dollars anyway he hasn’t uncovered his precise compensation.
- Ben Wedeman is an American columnist who has been working for CNN for just about 11 years.
- Ben Wedeman from CNN is the child of Miles G. Wedeman a previous government employee and his mom Martha Jean Corridor Wedeman a correspondent at The Washington Post.
- He finished his graduate degree from the College of London.
- He has won a numerous Emmy Grant in 2000 and 2012 for his incredible detailing and live inclusion.