Bianca Asilo is a youthful entertainer and artist. She has as of late ascended to acclaim in the wake of assuming the job of ‘Raven’ in the 2020 parody/music Hollywood film ‘Work It’. She plays close by acclaimed superstars, for example, Liza Koshy, Jordan Fisher, and Sabrina Carpenter in the film.
Bianca is an expert artist and she has been moving seriously since the age of 15. She is very acceptable with dance structures, for example, hip bounce and contemporary. To discover more about her, investigate the subtleties underneath.
|Height||5 feet 2 inches|
10 Facts on Bianca Asilo
- Bianca Asilo is a Filipino Canadian entertainer whose age is between 14 to 18 years of age. There is no data about when she praises her birthday.
- She remains at tallness of 5 feet 2 inches. That is 1.57 in meters. She weighs 105 lbs (47 kg). There are no insights about her body estimations.
- She hasn’t opened up about her folks and kin yet.
- Bianca has figured out how to keep her own life hidden. Consequently, the insights about her sweetheart and relationship status are obscure.
- She experienced childhood in Toronto, Canada, and presently lives there with her folks. She is both Filipino and Canadian.
- Bianca has had the option to collect huge loads of Instagram devotees in a brief timeframe. She has more than 22k supporters on the stage and she posts pictures about her work and regular day to day existence.
- She turned out to be incredibly keen on acting from a youthful age. At the point when she was close to nothing, she assumed the job of ‘Liesl’ in the ‘Sound of Music’ and the part of ‘Mrs. Teevee’ in Willy Wonka in different neighborhood theaters.
- Bianca began moving widely at 15 years old. She prepared at the ‘Canadian Dance Company’ in dance styles, for example, hip bounce, jazz, artful dance, tap, and contemporary.
- She has moved live before the crowd in different shows, for example, ‘Toronto Int. Youth Dance Festival-The Clique’ and ‘Culture Shock Ottawa 2018-The Clique’
- She isn’t dynamic on other online media locales, for example, Twitter, Facebook, and TikTok.