Brad Gerstner is the organizer and CEO of Altimeter Capital. Moreover, he is additionally the Independent Director of iHeartMedia and is the chief and board individual from a few different organizations.
He is additionally considered as a part of the USA’s best financial specialists who have purchased stakes in the absolute most beneficial organizations on the planet. Brad likewise established The Board Challenge which is a promise to increment racial variety among heads and friends chiefs in America.
|Net Worth||$10 million|
|Education||Harvard Law School; Wabash College|
10 Facts About Brad Gerstner
- Brad Gerstner is 48 years of age as of September 2020 according to Wallmine. His birthday isn’t accessible in the public media.
- A similar source, Wallmine, additionally reports that he has a yearly compensation of more than $800,000. Furthermore, he likewise brings in a great deal of cash from profits and offers.
- His net worth is likewise assessed to be more than $10 million as of September 2020.
- He doesn’t have a Wikipedia page starting in 2020 yet you can find out about the star CEO in this article.
- The auxiliary of Altimeter Capital and its tech SPAC Altimeter Growth petitioned for a $450 million IPO in September 2020.
- There is no data about his better half or connections in the public space and there are likewise no subtleties of his marriage in the public area.
- He has a few degrees, the first is his Economics and Political Science certificate from Wabash College.
- Brad likewise went to Harvard Business School and has a MBA.
- Concerning his expert portfolio, he set up Altimeter Capital, a venture firm that is centered around putting resources into the tech business.
- He is likewise in the governing body of in excess of 3 different organizations and is the director just as the organizer of Room 77, a lodging internet searcher.