Brigitte Bougie is a Canadian columnist and has been filling in as a paper moderator for various years. What’s more, she is additionally otherwise called the spouse of Jacques Godin.
The entertainer, Jacques Godin, died on October 26, 2020, of cardiovascular breakdown. He had partaken in excess of 200 creations and had been functioning as an entertainer for over 60 years. Bougie is likewise a notable name as she was a writer and columnist.
|Profession||Journalist; Radio Host|
|Education||‘Université du Québec à Montréal’|
10 Realities About Brigitte Bougie
- Brigitte Bougie’s age and birthday are not public information but rather sources guarantee she is in her late 80s as of October 2020.
- Her Wikipedia page doesn’t exist however you can find out about her in this article.
- Brigitte Bougie’s online account reports that she learned at the ‘Université du Québec à Montréal’. She has a degree in Social Work.
- Also, she was late entertainer Jacques Godin’s better half. The entertainer had gone through over 60 years in Broadway and had shown up in various creations.
- Godin was made due by spouse Brigitte Bougie, their little girl Pascale Yvan Girard, his granddaughter, Esther Girard-Godin, and his extraordinary granddaughter, Jeanne.
- His family is lamenting his misfortune and is setting up his burial service administrations.
- Brigitte Bougie is a Canadian writer and a radio personality who has worked at Radio Canada since 1992 according to her Linkedin page. She fills in as a columnist moderator for more than 28 years at the radio broadcast.
- Prior to joining Radio Canada, Brigitte was a writer and moderator at CKAC. She worked there for a long time from June 1989 to June 1992.
- Her late spouse additionally used to chip away at radio and used to do voice characters on a show at CKAC, the station where Bougiwe likewise worked.
- Bougie is a symbol of Canadian radio and has set up herself as one of the head radio writers in Canada.