Brittany Jeffers is a Television correspondent and columnist who works for KPRC and she began her work in KPRC in April of 2018. She has even won an Emmy Award for her Television announcing and is an exceptionally committed columnist. She is at present situated in Houston, Texas as per her Twitter bio.
In 2019, Jeffers declared the information on her pregnancy to the world by means of her online media records and individuals wished her well. She was expected last December and she had a child. Her associates and staff invited the news with energy and now her Twitter bio says columnist and mother which is quite sweet.
|Parents||Scott Jeffers and Lisa Jeffers|
|Siblings||Cristopher Jeffers and John Jeffers|
|Education||Nebraska Lincoln University|
10 Interesting Facts About Brittany Jeffers
- We don’t have insights about Brittany Jeffer’s birthdate. Thus, we can’t say her age however she looks youthful.
- Brittany wedded Charlie Hannema on January 19, 2012, and they have an incredible relationship together.
- Brittany was destined to mother Lisa Jeffers and father Scott Jeffers. She experienced childhood in a family where her father was a laborer in Insurance.
- Jeffers moved on from Nebraska Lincoln University taking Broadcast news-casting as a major and political theory as a minor.
- Jeffers has 3837 supporters on Instagram and has made 2257 posts. She is dynamic on Instagram as she is a columnist.
- The insights concerning her body estimations and stature are not accessible.
- Jeffers was last known to be pregnant in 2019 and she has not declared any new pregnancy in 2020 however we will refresh you all if there is such information.
- Jeffers was quite cheerful at having a youngster and declared the news through Facebook to the world.
- The name of Brittany’s girl is Vivian Christie Jeffers and she is an extremely pleased mother to her girl.
- Other than news-casting, Brittany’s side interests incorporate tap moving, jazz, and expressive dance.