Bryan Barberena is an American MMA UFC contender and a Blue belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. He has been dynamic as an assemble in the UFC since 2009 and has set up himself as a Jiu-jitsu master.
|Birthday||May 3, 1989|
|Age||31 years old|
|Height||6 ft (183 cm)|
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
|Salary||$40,000 + $5000 (in UFC 177)|
As of now (as of September 2020), he battles in the Middleweight, Welterweight, and Lightweight weight classes. Prior to joining the positions of the UFC, he battled in various free circuits and even went after King of the Cage.
10 Facts On Bryan Barberena
- Bryan Barberena was brought into the world on May 3, 1989, in Montclair, California, United States. His age as of September 2020 is 31 years of age.
- He has Colombian starting points however is an American according to his ethnicity which is the reason he carries the nations of the two banners to each battle.
- Bryan lives in Knoxville, Tennessee, United States however battles out of Gastonia, North Carolina, United States.
- Barberena ‘s statue is 6 ft 0 in (1.83 m) and he tips the scales at 77 kg (170 lb). He battles in the Welterweight, Lightweight, and Middleweight weight classes.
- Prior to joining the UFC, he was a warrior in the free circuits of MMA. he even contended in King of the Cage.
- After he joined the UFC in December 2014, he began causing a ripple effect with his battling style. He TKO’d Joe Ellenberger in his first battle in the UFC octagon.
- Barberena is joyfully hitched to a lady named Diana. He and his better half Diana have three youngsters together and they live in Tennessee as indicated by this source.
- Bryan’s expert record banner shows that he has a 67% knockout rate and has won 10 of his 22 matches by KO/TKO. Essentially, he has likewise lost 7 matches.
- The warrior won the session against Anthony Ivy on 12 September 2020 by consistent choice.
- He originally appeared in the MMA business as a beginner with a 1-0 record.