Camille Chrystal Pourcheresse aka Camille Rowe (born January 7, 1986, in Paris, France) is a French model who has worked for a number of modeling agencies and fashion magazines. Rowe was on the cover of Playboy in 2016 and walked in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.
Early Life of Camille Rowe
Camille Chrystal Pourcheresse, aka Camille Rowe, was born on January 7, 1986, in Paris, France to Rene Pourcheresse and Darilyn Rowe-Pourcheresse. Her father owns a restaurant, and her mother used to be a model and dancer at the Le Lido club. There is no information available about her siblings.
She is 34 years old as of 2019 and was born under the sign of Capricorn. Her nationality is French, and her ethnicity is mixed. In terms of her education, information about her educational background is being reviewed.
Estimated Net Worth of Camille Rowe
Camille Rowe’s net worth is estimated to be around $6 million in 2019. Her salary information, on the other hand, is being reviewed.
Who is Camille Rowe Dating Currently?
She is not married or in a relationship right now. As a result, we can assume she is not married. She previously dated MGMT vocalist Andrew VanWyngarden from 2012 to 2013. After that, she dated skateboarder Dylan Rieder from 2013 to 2014.
She later dated Venezuelan-American singer-songwriter, Devendra Banhart, from 2015 to 2017. In July 2017, there was a rumor that she was dating Harry Styles, a famous English singer, songwriter, and actor.
Camille Rowe’s Awards and Achievements
In terms of awards and awards, she has yet to receive any. But we hope she gets one soon.
Camille Rowe: Rumors and Controversy
Her life is not shrouded in rumors or controversy.
Body Measurement of Camille Rowe
Camille Rowe, a French model, stands 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighs 53 kg.
Camille Rowe’s Professional Career
- While attending university, she became the face of the French luxury fashion house, Chloe.
- Rowe has worked for agencies such as The Society Management (New York), The Lab (Milan), View Management (Barcelona), Modelwerk (Hamburg), Be Model Management (Brussels), and others.
- She has also worked for Unique Models (Copenhagen), MIKAs (Stockholm), Stage Tokyo Model Agency (Tokyo), and Girl (Paris) (mother agency).
- Camille has also appeared in Vogue Paris, Marie Claire Italia, Madame Figaro, Vogue Italia, Vogue Espana, and Elle France.
- She has also walked the runways for Louis Vuitton, Opening Ceremony, Gap Inc., Abercrombie & Fitch, Tommy Hilfiger, Seafolly, Rag & Bone, H&M, Tory Burch, Ralph Lauren, and Adidas Originals.
- Pourcheresse also appeared on the cover of Playboy in 2016 and walked in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.