Carlos Felipe is a rising warrior in the UFC, he has just battled on a couple of occasions yet is gradually building up himself as a fair contender. He is from Brazil and is prepared in different controls like jiu-jitsu, boxing, and so on
He as of late lost his first expert battle in MMA in July 2020, after an impasse prompted a choice and he lost. After this, he has returned to UFC Battle Night upbeat and won against Yorgan De Castro.
|Birthday||January 12, 1995|
|Weight||263.0 lbs (119.295 kg)|
|Profession||MMA Fighter in UFC|
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
10 Realities About Carlos Felipe
- Carlos Felipe was brought into the world on January 12, 1995, and is 25 years of age as of October 2020.
- The contender’s WIki page doesn’t exist yet there are realities in this article that will help you set out to find out about him.
- Felipe is a heavyweight contender and according to his last-say, something is 263.0 lbs (119.295 kg). Additionally, he has a tallness of 6 feet.
- While the contender has not uncovered his funds, his net worth is assessed to be between $100,000 to $1 million. He acquires a compensation of $10,000 per battle according to Sportekz. What’s more, he brings home a $3,500 reward.
- Felipe is Latino according to his nationality and was conceived Carlos Felipe Cabral de Almeida in Feira de Santana, Bahia, Brazil.
- He additionally battles sulk of his old neighborhood in the UFC and has had good achievement utilizing Brazilian combative techniques.
- Felipe made his introduction on 29th November 2014 against Ronilson Santos, he won the battle and drove a dash of 8 preceding losing to Sergey Spivak by greater part choice.
- Carlos’ style has been vigorously affected by Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and boxing.
- Tapology positions him as the 82nd best heavyweight contender on the planet. His record as of early October 2020, soon after his success over Yorgan De Castro, remains at 9-1-0.
- There isn’t a lot of data about his better half so we accept he may be single as of now.