Chantel Taleen Jeffries aka Chantel Jeffries (born October 1, 1992, in Coronado, California, USA) is an American DJ, model, singer, record producer, actress, YouTuber, and social media personality. In addition, she released her debut single Wait in 2018, which peaked at No. 10 on the Billboard Hot Dance/Electronic Songs chart.
Early Life of Chantel Jeffries
Chantel Taleen Jeffries, also known as Chantel Jeffries, was born on October 1, 1992, in Coronado, California, to Colonel Edward Jeffries and Kathleen Jeffries. Her father works for a training company and is an Army veteran. She has a younger brother, whose name is not given.
She is 27 years old as of 2019 and was born under the sign of Libra. Her nationality is American, and her ethnicity is Afro-American. In terms of education, she attended Massaponax High School. She later enrolled at Florida International University, where she studied Communication Arts and Fine Arts.
Estimated Net Worth of Chantel Jeffries
According to sources, Chantel Jeffries has a net worth of $1 million as of 2019. Her salary information, on the other hand, is being reviewed.
Who is Chantel Jeffries Dating Currently?
She is currently dating actor and singer Wilmer Valderrama. The couple met in 2017 and have been dating each other since then. Previously, she dated Scott Disick in 2017, Kyrie Irving in 2016, Jordan Clarkson in 2016, rapper Travis Scott in 2015, DeSean Jackson in 2012, Lil Twist in 2012, and Justin Cobbs in 2011. In fact, there was a rumor in 2014 that she was dating singer Justin Bieber, which was never proven to be true.
Awards and Recognition for Chantel Jeffries
So far, she has received no awards or nominations.
Chantel Jeffries: Rumors and Controversy
Her life is not shrouded in rumors or controversy.
Body Measurement of Chantel Jeffries
Chantel Jeffries, an American model, is 5 feet and 5.5 inches tall and weighs 57 kg.
Chantel Jeffries’ Professional Career
- To begin her career, she used social media to post her modeling photos on Instagram.
- Similarly, Chantel has signed a modeling contract with the Wilhemina Modelling agency.
- Likewise, she has modeled for VH1’s Basketball Wives product lines such as Fine Ass Girl and Mint-Swim Suit by Draya.
- She has also launched her own line of beauty products such as liners, lip glosses, and 12 piece brow grooming product lines.
- Chantel has also launched her own temporary tattoo line, EncreNoir.
- Aside from that, she is a woman of many talents, as she is also a singer. On May 4, 2018, she released her debut single, ‘Wait.’
- During 2018, Jeffries released three songs: ‘Wait’ featuring Vory and Offset on May 4th, ‘Both Sides’ featuring Vory on July 13th, and ‘Better’ featuring BlocBly JB and Vory on July 10th.
- She recently released a new song titled ‘Facts,’ which features YG, Rich The Kid, and BIA, on February 1st, 2019.