Chris Frames is the Chief of Life360 and a military veteran who has made a way of life application with an area concealing component and a ‘Air pockets’ highlight propelled by TikTok.
Furthermore, he has likewise authored the saying Application Store Improvement, which resembles Website streamlining for applications. He has changed how applications show up in a store. Before he turned into a money manager, he served in the US Flying corps.
|Profession||CEO; Former Army Man|
|Net Worth||$1 million to $5 million|
|Education||University of California, Berkeley|
10 Realities About Chris Bodies
- Chris Frames’ age and birthday have not been uncovered yet numerous online sources gauge that he is in his late 30s as of October 2020.
- His total assets in 2020 have not been unveiled yet gauges recommend he is worth between $1 million to $5 million. As indicated by Wallmine, he procures around $684,393.87 (AUD 955,177) every year.
- Chris’ income is the most noteworthy of any chief in his organization. He began his organization with a $300,000 venture that he won from Google’s Android Challenge.
- His application makes more than $59 million every year in income. His organization additionally has in excess of 27 million dynamic clients.
- Frame’s relationship subtleties and data about his better half aren’t known in the media. He may have a family since he built up his application Life360 to tell guardians when their youngsters get back and where they are.
- Life360 is an area following application that is fundamentally focused on guardians and their kids. It tells the guardians where their children are.
- His application dispatched ‘Air pockets’ which was a component enlivened was roused by adolescents on TikTok.
- He additionally utilizes TikTok as a maker and has more than 233.3k supporters on the stage alongside 6 million preferences.
- The Chief’s Wikipedia page is deficient however you can find out about him in this article.
- There is almost no data about his family in the media.