Danielle Claudine Ortega Garcia-Crawford aka Coleen Garcia (born September 24, 1992, in Mandaluyong, Philippines) is a Filipino actress, host, and model who has been active in the entertainment industry since 2011. Furthermore, she is best known for her roles in Its Showtime and the film ‘Love Me Tomorrow.’ Scroll down to learn a lot more about Coleen Garcia.
Early Life of Coleen Garcia
Danielle Claudine Ortega Garcia-Crawford aka Coleen Garcia, one of the most talented and brilliant Filipino actresses, hosts, and models, was born on September 24, 1992, in Mandaluyong, Philippines. Her parents are Jose Garcia and Maripaz Magsaysay. Her siblings include Mario Joaquin Luis Garcia, Paolo Javier Ortega Garcia, and Inigo Ortega Singson, in addition to her mother and father.
She will be 28 years old in 2020 and will be born under the sign of Libra. She is Filipino by nationality and White by ethnicity. In terms of education, she attended Southville International School and College in Las Pinas and graduated in psychology in 2015. Later, she enrolled at De La Salle-College of Saint Benilde.
Who is Coleen Garcia Dating Currently?
Coleen began dating her It’s Showtime co-host, Billy Crawford, in 2014. The couple got engaged on December 20, 2016, and married on April 20, 2018. They welcomed their first child, a baby boy named Amari, on September 10, 2020. Furthermore, the couple enjoys a happy life with their son.
What awards and nominations have she received to date?
Garcia is a Filipino actress, host, and model who is constantly working to improve her skills. In terms of awards and nominations, she has received Candy Magazine’s 2015 Readers’ Choice Awards for The Winning Squad- July 2015 Cover Issue in 2015, as well as FHM Philippines for 100 Sexiest Women, ranked 12 in 2015.
Rumors and Controversy
However, she has never been involved in any rumors or controversy in her life. As a result, she has maintained a consistent public image.
Estimated Net Worth of Coleen Garcia
Danielle is a Filipino actress, host, and model who makes a living from her movies, live shows, TV films, shows, advertisements, and so on. Coleen Garcia is estimated to have a net worth of $2 million as of 2020, according to sources. However, no information about her annual salary is available on the internet.
Body Measurement of Coleen Garcia
Coleen Garcia is a Filipino actress, host, and model who stands 5 feet 4 inches (1.63 m) tall and weighs 55 kg (121 lbs). Similarly, she has a body measurement of 33-25-35 inches. She is stunning with her brown hair and brown eyes.
Starting a Career to a Professional Career
- Claudine began her acting career as Matima in the 2011 short film Oh! Pa ra sa ta u wa yeah.
- Following that, she starred in films such as She’s the One (2013) as Mandy and #Y (2014) as Janna. Ex with Benefits (2015) as Arkisha Aragon, Love Me Tomorrow (2016) as Janine Monteagudo, and so on.
- Coleen has also appeared in films such as Extra Service (2017) as Emerald/ Maldita, Sin Island (2018) as Kanika Santiago, and Mia (2020) as Mia Salazar.
- She has also appeared in TV shows such as Maalaala Mo Kaya: Burger Stand (2018), Ikaw Lang and libigin (2017-18), Maalaala Mo Kaya: Medical Result (2016), Maalaala Mo Kaya: Kadena (2016), and others.
- Danielle also appeared in Pasion De Amor (2015-16), Little Champ (2015-16), and (2013). Oka Tokat (2012), It’s Showtime (2012-16), My Binondo Girl (2011-12), and Good Vibes (2011).