Danielle Avitable is a journalist and anchor from the United States of America. She is right now working for the WOWT in Omaha Nebraska. Already, she used to work for Nexstar Media Group NBC4 WCMH-TV. She joined this telecom company in the principal month of 2019.
As a result of her work, she has been designated for Emmy Awards. Also, she has won the Best TV News Anchor grant while she was working for the WJTV. Likewise in 2016, she won the Edward R. Murrow Award. Find out about this honor winning anchor from current realities underneath.
|Birthday||September 24, 1990|
|Parents||Louise and Michael Avitable|
|Salary||$70k – $120k.|
|Education||Florida State University|
10 Interesting Facts About Danielle Avitable
- Anchor on WOWT, Danielle Avitable is 30 years of age starting in 2020. She was brought into the world in the year 1990. Also, her birthday is on the 23rd day of September.
- Danielle was destined to her mom Louise Avitable and father Michael Avitable. Her dad died when she was only 7 years old. She has two kin, both are siblings and more youthful than her.
- Brought up in the United States, Danielle Avitable holds an American ethnicity. Yet, we are obscure about her ethnic foundation.
- Discussing her scholastics, she graduated with a Bachelor of Science certificate in Communication and Media Studies from Florida State University.
- During school days, Danielle met a person named Ryan Byrnes with whom she had a sentimental relationship. Their connection turned out to be more solid and wound up getting hitched.
- Danielle and Ryan got married on the 22nd day of June 2019 in Florida.
- The data with respect to the statics of her tallness, weight, and other body estimations isn’t accessible.
- We additionally don’t have the figures for her net worth. In any case, we realize that her compensation lies in the scope of $70k and $120k.
- She right now lives in Colombus, Ohio with her significant other and her canine.
- Follow her on her Instagram @davitable to find out about her.