David Zaslav (born January 15, 1960, in Brooklyn, New York, USA) is the President and Chief Executive Officer of Discovery Inc., a position he has held since January 2007. Scroll down to learn a lot more about David Zaslav.
Early Life of David Zaslav
David M. Zaslav aka David Zaslav, the President and Chief Executive Officer of Discovery Inc., was born and raised on January 15, 1960, in Brooklyn, New York, USA. No information about his parents or siblings is available from any source. He will be 60 years old in 2020, and he was born under the sign of Capricorn.
He is of an American nationality of White ethnicity. In terms of education, he attended Binghamton University and earned a bachelor’s degree in science. Later, he attended Boston University School of Law, where he graduated with JD honors in 1985 and began his career as an attorney with LeBoeuf, Lamb, Lieby, and MacRae in New York.
Is David Zaslav single, married, or divorced?
In terms of his love life, Zaslav exchanged rings with Pam Zaslav in 1987. As a result, the couple has two sons, Jordan Zaslav and Jamie Zaslav, as well as a daughter, Pam Eisinger. They have been married for 33 years and there has been no rumor of their separation or other affairs.
Has David Zaslav Been the Subject of Rumors and Controversy?
He has never been involved in any kind of rumor or controversy in his life.
Estimated Net Worth of David Zaslav
David is the President and Chief Executive Officer of Discovery Inc. According to sources, David Zaslav has a net worth of $200 million as of 2020. In addition, he is paid a yearly salary of $150 million for his services.
Body Measurement of David Zaslav
David Zaslav, the President and Chief Executive Officer of Discovery Inc., stands 5 feet 4 inches tall, or 1.64 meters, and weighs 63 kg or 139 lbs. Similarly, David has 2355 followers on Instagram and 389 followers on Twitter.
David Zaslav’s Professional Career
- Following graduation, David began his professional career at NBC as President of Cable and Domestic TV and New Media Distribution.
- Similarly, he became CEO of Discovery in January 2007 and the company began trading as a public company on the Nasdaq stock exchange.
- In addition, Zaslav formed a partnership with BAMTech in November 2016 to launch BAMTech Europe.
- Similarly, in November 2018, Discovery announced another partnership with Tiger Woods and Discovery’s GolfTV.
- Furthermore, he formed a partnership with the World Wild Life Fund for Project C.A.T., whose goal is to fund and raise awareness for the conservation of over a million acres of land in Bhutan and India for tiger habitats.