Debi Segura is the spouse of correspondent, connivance scholar, and radio personality, Lou Dobbs. Regardless of a couple of things, the general population infrequently must know some things about her. Being maritally connected with a commended character, it is astonishing how she has kept her way of life hidden.
Nonetheless, we will tell you more insights concerning her as you continue with current realities. Data starting from her age, family, youngsters, and more will be given. Thus, how about we bounce directly into the current realities of Lou Dobbs’ significant other, Debi Segura.
|Age||66 years old|
|Net Worth||Under review|
|Children||Chance, Jason, Hilary, and Heather|
10 Facts on Debi Segura
- Debi Segura (brought into the world on 29 September 1953) is an American columnist. Her age is 66 years of age. What’s more, her zodiac sign is Libra.
- Discussing her family and kids, she has four children while less is thought about her folks. She has two children and two girls are Chance, Jason, Hilary, and Heather Dobbs.
- Discussing how can she help a living, she is a previous CNN sports columnist. Thus, she used to fill in as a writer.
- She is at present living at her gigantic spot in Wantage, Sussex County, New Jersey, United States, as revealed by HollywoodMask.
- Debi’s assessed net worth starting in 2020 is yet to be inspected. In any case, her better half, Lou Dobbs has around $16 million dollars of net worth.
- She is of American identity. Furthermore, she is of the Caucasian identity.
- Debi Segura isn’t the main spouse of her significant other. Lou had been recently hitched to Kathleen Wheeler whom he later separated.
- She had been captured at the Newark Liberty International Airport in the year 2003. It was a result of the stacked weapon found in her satchel.
- She doesn’t have a functioning presence on Instagram or Twitter.
- The subtleties of her schooling are not known.