Diane Addonizio (born January 1, 1970, in Red Bank, New Jersey, USA) is an American non-practicing lawyer best known as the wife of former professional National Football League (NFL) footballer and actor Howard Mathew Moses aka Howie Long. In fact, she was dubbed the “First Lady of Football.” Scroll down to learn a lot more about Diane Addonizio.
Early Life of Diane Addonizio
Diane Addonizio, an American non-practicing lawyer, set foot on earth for the first time on January 1, 1970, in Red Bank, New Jersey, the United States, to her American parents. No one knows anything about her parents or siblings.
She will be 50 years old in 2020 and belongs to the Capricorn zodiac sign. Her nationality is American, and her ethnicity is Caucasian. In terms of education, she attended Villanova University, a private Catholic research university in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, before graduating with a law degree from the University of South California’s School of Law.
What trophies and titles have she won to date?
The American lawyer has achieved great fame and popularity as a result of her hard work and dedication to her profession. In terms of awards and trophies, she has yet to receive any, but we hope to see her receive one soon.
Diane Addonizio: Rumors and Controversy
However, she has never been involved in any rumors or controversy in her life.
Estimated Net Worth of Diane Addonizio
Addonizio is an American lawyer known as the “First Lady of Football.” Diane Addonizio is estimated to have a net worth of $1 million as of 2020, according to sources. Her husband, Howie Long, has a net worth of more than $16 million. However, no information about her annual salary is available on the internet.
Body Measurement of Diane Addonizio
Diane Addonizio, an American lawyer, is 5 feet 8 inches tall or 1.76 meters tall and weighs 58 kg or 127 pounds. Similarly, she has golden-brown hair and dark brown eyes. Despite becoming famous and well-known among many citizens, Addonizio is not currently active on social media platforms.
Diane Addonizio’s Professional Career
- Soon after graduating, Addonizio began her legal career as a full-fledged attorney.
- She rose to prominence as a businesswoman in later years.
- Furthermore, Diane took a break from her law and business careers to devote her time to her family.
- Furthermore, she decided to put her career on hold in order to travel and support her husband’s business and profession.
- In terms of her personal life, Addonizio married former professional National Football League (NFL) footballer and actor Howard Mathew Moses aka Howie Long on June 27, 1982. The couple had their first son, Christopher, on March 28, 1982; their second son, Kyle Howard Long, on December 5, 1988; and their third son, Howard Mathew Long Jr., in 1990.