Elena Evangelo is an entertainer who is from New York, United States of America. She isn’t simply just an entertainer, who is commended for her work as an entertainer, she is likewise an essayist, chief, and furthermore a maker. It is referred to that she began her excursion as an entertainer and later she likewise created interests in coordinating, delivering, and composing.
|Height||5 feet and 3 inches|
|Profession||Actress, Producer, Director|
|Net Worth||$1.7 million|
|Education||School of Cinematic Arts (USC)|
While she put her progression in media outlets without precedent for 2001 and from that point, she is an extremely dynamic character in the business. She has shown up on the fronts of numerous magazines.
A couple of her works for which she is cherished by a huge number of individuals are The Curse of the Pillow Tag, NYPD Blue, The Heart Department, The Young and the Restless, A Crossroad Called Manzanar, and some more. She has functioned as an author in only 1 task while she has filled in as a chief and maker in 3 ventures.
10 Facts on Elena Evangelo:
- We have discovered that Elena Evangelo’s Wikipedia isn’t accessible at the present time.
- Moving onto her age, she is youthful and it is difficult to accept that she has just arrived at 35 years.
- Prevalently known to be an entertainer, she additionally prefers to be known as a chief and maker.
- Following the 10 realities, here is the fourth reality about her – she was brought into the world in Manhattan, and is unquestionably an American.
- Not tall, Elena is only 5 feet and 3 crawls in her tallness.
- She is wonderful and alluring and her Instagram account additionally has in excess of 1600 devotees.
- Talking about her net worth, you will be stunned to realize she has around $1.7 million.
- Giving up her sweetheart, she is as of now wedded to her adorable spouse named Dan Panosian.
- This famous movie producer is dynamic as @ElenaEva on Twitter (834 supporters), and dynamic as @theelenaevangelo on Facebook (1,062 preferences).
- Elena is glad to be an alum of USC, School of Cinematic Arts where she finished her MFA degree.