Faradina Mufti is an Indonesian entertainer. You may perceive her as Nyai from the film Impetigore (2019).
|Birthday||December 1, 1989|
|Height||5 Feet 9 Inches|
Faradina’s other striking works incorporate Anak Garuda (2020), Love For Sale (2018), and Guru-Guru Gokil (2020).
Besides, she is at present dealing with her future venture Perempuan Bergaun Merah.
10 Facts on Faradina Mufti
- Faradina Mufti (brought into the world in 1989) is an entertainer old enough 30 years. She praises her birthday on December 1 consistently. Moreover, her zodiac sign is Sagittarius.
- Following her profile, Faradina is a local of Lumajang Regency, Indonesia. Subsequently, she is Indonesian by identity. Also, her nationality is South Asian.
- The entertainer remains at a stature of 5 feet and 9 inches tall. Essentially, her body is thin and fit. Moreover, she has dull eyes and long dark hair.
- Not at all like other celebs, Faradina is very clandestine with regard to her own life. Thus, tattles about her wedded life or spouse are once in a while distributed in the news.
- Mufti’s folks are amazingly steady of her vocation in media outlets. In any case, we couldn’t accumulate a lot of data about her relatives.
- As indicated by her IMDb profile, the entertainer began her vocation as of late in 2018. Similarly, her previously credited work remembers her job as Slyvia for the TV arrangement “Love For Sale”.
- After her presentation work, Mufti started to work effectively as an entertainer. Her striking motion pictures remember her part as Nyai for Impetigore and Bu Risna in Anak Garuda.
- As of late, she was found in the film “Master Guru Gokil” (2020). Essentially, she depicted the part of one of the fundamental characters Rahayu in the Comedy film.
- Concerning now, Faradina’s net worth is presently under survey. Be that as it may, with her fruitful vocation as an entertainer, she should merit a nice fortune.
- You can follow her on both Twitter and Instagram as @faradinamufti. In actuality, she has confirmed IG account with 41.2k adherents.