FDNY lieutenant Jonathan Schechter is a Crisis Administration part who has been blamed for explicitly pestering ‘Jersey Shore’ star Angelina Pivarnick. The previous television character is likewise an EMT and has been working in Staten Island.
He is important for a prominent case including the city of New York and the EMS office. As indicated by different sources, the blamed and some for his accomplices have been bugging ladies, incorporating Angelina in the working environment for more than 2 years.
|Name||FDNY Lt. Jonathan Schechter|
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
10 Realities About Jonathan Schechter
- Jonathan Schechter has not uncovered his age yet different sources guarantee that he is in his 30s.
- The lieutenant’s Wikipedia page doesn’t exist however there are all the realities you require to think about him in this article.
- Jonathon is anything but a rich man however sources accept he is worth between $100,000 to $1 million.
- His compensation has likewise not been uncovered however as he works at administration work, Glassdoor gauges that his compensation is in the scope of $68,474 to $81,931.
- He has not uncovered anything about his significant other or family in the public media. He is potentially single starting at 2020.
- The lieutenant doesn’t have any online media records and stays from the spotlight and media, conceivably in light of his provocation claim.
- Discussing his sexual unfortunate behavior case, he was blamed for bothering one of his partners, previous ‘Jersey Shore’ star Angelina Pivarnick.
- After the case was disclosed in 2020, the city of New York has consented to pay $350,000 to the casualty in a settlement.
- As indicated by Angelina, he grabbed her when she was working in EMS Contingent 23. She even said that he sent her wrong messages.
- Additionally, she has likewise said that the badgering began over 3 years back in August 2017.