Gia Cillizza is well known for being the spouse of Chris Cillizza. Chris is a political reporter for the TV news channel, CNN. In addition, Gia is additionally a head field hockey mentor for CUA.
In hockey, she began her profession in 2002 as a lead trainer. She has functioned as an associate mentor for a very long time before that. She is one of the best hockey mentors to mentor a catholic school. Notwithstanding, she has likewise acquired far and wide acclaim through her better half’s standing.
10 Facts on Gia Cillizza
- Gia Cillizza is an American hockey mentor who is generally popular for being the spouse of CNN political pundit, Chris Cillizza.
- As of now, she is as of now in her 50s. Be that as it may, the specific age and birthday subtleties of her are not accessible right now.
- Concerning her work, she is the lead trainer of the hockey group of CUA, a catholic school. She has had very great records in her instructing vocation.
- Nonetheless, she doesn’t have a Wikipedia memoir yet. However, her profile can be found on Catholic Athletics’ official site.
- Proceeding onward, she rakes in tons of cash from her work as a hockey mentor. Her assessed net worth is normal in million figures. Additionally, her better half has multi-million dollars of net worth.
- Gia came into the spotlight after she wedded Chris Cillizza. Chris is a celebrated CNN political analyst and columnist.
- In any case, current realities about their kids aren’t known right now. She has two children.
- Also, her identity is American. She comes from a White ethnic gathering.
- Besides, Gia and her better half, Chris are presently living in Falls Church, Virginia, United States. The couple is by all accounts content with one another.
- Expertly, Gia has more Catholic mentor of the Year grant in excess of multiple times to date. She has been an effective hockey mentor for CUA.