Gideon Scott Burtka-Harris is a superstar kid who is celebrated for his way of life and appearance in numerous motion pictures.
He is most popular for some blockbuster films and arrangements like “A progression of Unfortunate Events” and “The incredible new york Foodathon.”
|Name||Gideon Scott Burtka-Harris|
|Height||4 feet 10 inches approx|
|Weight||around 40 kg|
|Parents||Neil Patrik, David|
|Net Worth||1 million dollars|
10 Facts on Gideon Scott Burtka-Harris
- The specific date that Gideon Scott Burtka-Harris praises her birthday isn’t known, But we can figure him to associate with nine years of age.
- Gideon’s folks are two gay renowned entertainers Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka. They are both extremely fruitful entertainers who have featured in numerous films and television arrangement.
- Gideon Scott Burtka-Harris has a twin sister named Harper Grace Burtka-Harris, who has been indistinguishable with her sibling since birth.
- As per his Wikipedia and IMDB page, Gideon Scott Burtka-Harris has not been dating a direct result of his young age at the present time. His sexuality has not been uncovered.
- The real estimations of Gideon’s body are not taken at this point, however seeing his photos, we can envision him being a decent 4 feet and 10 inches tall.
- At the youthful age of nine, he has played in numerous motion pictures and has acquired a great deal of coins. The specific sum has not been uncovered; his net worth is anyplace around 1 million dollars.
- Gideon Scott Burtka-Harris doesn’t possess any web-based media stage like Instagram, Twitter as his folks accept that he is excessively youthful for that.
- Gideon is presently zeroing in on his tutoring. The name and address of the school the twins are learning at has not been uncovered.
- He comes from an exceptionally renowned family foundation. His auntie was additionally associated with the diversion business, and her name is Jennifer Burtka.
- Both of the offspring of these renowned entertainers have been doing extraordinary for themselves. Later on, they will follow the strides of their dads.