Greg Musselwhite is a popular American government official who is running for the US House agents for Florida’s Congressional locale. He was destined to a helpless family as his dad was a repairman and his mom was likewise a diligent employee who worked so her youngsters could have a decent life and now Greg is striving to battle for his local area in the political race and get satisfaction the local area.
Greg Musselwhite is in his 50’s but he looks youthful and fans to be a piece of the political mission in which he might actually win. He progressed to the overall political race that will be hung on November 3, 2020, where he won the essential political decision on August 18, 2020.
|Height||5 Feet 6 Inches|
|Parents||Wayne Musselwhite(Father) Wilma Musselwhite(Mother)|
|Net Worth||Approx $1million|
10 Facts on Greg Musselwhite:
- Greg Musselwhite was brought into the world in Dayton, Ohio in 1966.
- Greg’s age starting at 2020 is only 54 years of age however he hasn’t unfurled his accurate birthday at this point.
- He is the child of Wayne Musselwhite and mother Wilma Musselwhite and he even has his grandma named Evelyn Jones Tidwell.
- Greg got hitched when he was only 19 years of age yet he hasn’t uncovered his better half’s name at this point and they even have a child David Musselwhite and a grandson, Fischer Wade Musselwhite.
- His net worth is roughly more than 1 million dollars starting at 2020 including the entirety of their resources.
- He finished his secondary school at Mobile County High School in Alabama and left the University of South Alabama to begin his own day to day life.
- Discussing his religion he is a Christian baptist who is an individual from a gathering of protestant Christians.
- Greg is an American Politician from a Republican Political Party who is conflicting with Alcee Hastings in the overall political decision.
- Greg has his twitter account named @GregMusselwhit3 where he has more than 35.5k adherents.
- Discussing his experience his dad is a common man and he is a guaranteed welding monitor.