Ashley Nicolette Frangipane aka Halsey (born September 29, 1994, in Edison, New Jersey, United States) is an American singer, songwriter, and activist who debuted in 2014. Furthermore, she rose to prominence and fame as a result of her breakthrough song, Closer (2016). Scroll down to learn a lot more about Halsey.
Early Life of Halsey
Ashley Nicolette Frangipane aka Halsey, an American singer, songwriter, and activist, was born on September 29, 1994, in Edison, New Jersey, USA. Her parents are Chris Frangipane, who owns a car dealership, and Nicole Frangipane, who works as an EMT. She also spent her childhood with her younger brothers, Sevian Frangipane and Dante Frangipane.
She will be 26 years old in 2020 and will be born under the sign of Libra. Her nationality is American, and her ethnicity is White. Regarding her educational background, she attended and graduated from Warren Hills Regional High School in 2012. Then she enrolled at the Rhode Island School of Design, but due to the financial crisis, she had to drop out and enroll in a community college instead.
Who is she currently seeing? Personal Life; Previous Affair
Ashley began dating her boyfriend, Evan Peters, in 2019. She has also previously dated Yungblud (2019), Machine Gun Kelly (2018), Jared Leto (2016), Andrew Taggart (2016-2017), Josh Dun (2015), and Matty Healy (2013).
When it comes to her personal life, she has revealed details about her health, including the fact that she has had bipolar disorder since the age of 17. She confessed to being a total stoner at the start of her career. She also had a miscarriage in 2015, which led to endometriosis in 2016.
What awards and trophies has she received to date?
The Canadian TV star and actress has won millions of hearts with her attractive appearance and work. In terms of honors and trophies, she has received the following:
- Billboard Women in Music Rising Star 2016
- IHeartRadio Music Awards for ‘Dance Song of the Year’ 2017, ‘Fangirls Award’ 2019, and Best Music Video 2020
- 2017 Billboard Music Awards for “Top Hot 100 Song,” “Top Collaboration,” and “Top Dance/Electronic Song.”
- MTV Italian Music Awards for Best Video in 2017
- 2017 Myx Music Awards for Best International Video
- GLAAD Media Awards for Outstanding Music Artist 2018
- 2019 Global Rising Star Awards
- Guinness World Records for ‘Most Viewed YouTube Music Video by a K-Pop Group in 24 Hours’ 2019
- Teen Choice Awards for ‘Choice Summer Female Artist’ and ‘Choice Collaboration 2019′
- MTV Video Music Awards for Best K-Pop 2019
- 2019 American Music Awards for Favorite Pop/Rock Song
Is she involved in any rumors or controversy?
However, she has never been involved in any rumors or controversy in her life. As a result, she has maintained a consistent public image.
Estimated Net Worth of Halsey
As an American singer, songwriter, and activist, Nicolette earns a living through her songs, live shows, albums, and concerts, among other things. Halsey’s net worth is estimated to be around $12 million as of 2020, according to sources. However, no information about her annual salary is available on the internet.
Body Measurement of Halsey
Frangipane, an American singer, songwriter, and activist, stands 5 feet 4 inches (1.63 meters) tall and weighs 54 kg (119 pounds). Similarly, she has an hourglass figure with a body measurement of 34-25-35 inches.
Halsey’s Professional Career
- Ashley began her career as a singer who made parody songs, released her song, Ghost, and performed at several acoustic shows under various stage names.
- She made her breakthrough in 2015, when she released her debut album, Badlands, on August 28th, 2015.
- Nicolette released two more albums during her journey, including Hopeless Fountain Kingdom (2nd June 2017) and Manic (17th January 2020).
- Similarly, she released EPs such as Room 93 (October 27, 2014) and Collabs (31st July 2020).
- Closer (2016), Colors (2016), Castle (2016), Now or Never (2017), Bad at Love (2017), Him & I (2017), Eastside (2018), Without Me (2018), Nightmare (2019), Graveyard (2019), Boy with Luv (2019), Be Kind (2020), and others are among her hit singles.