Hanna Koch is the spouse of the American political observer and podcaster Tommy Vietor. Tommy is additionally the previous representative for previous US President Sleeping shelter Obama and the US Public Security Gathering.
Expertly, Hanna is the Supervisor, Deals, and Record The board at WeWork. To find out about her and Tommy Vietor, we should experience current realities.
|Husband||Tommy Vietor (28th July 2018-)|
|Education||College of Charleston (2008-2012) and University of Virginia’s Semester at Sea Program|
10 Intriguing Realities About Hanna Koch
- Hanna Koch is hitched to the political reporter Tommy Vietor. The couple got married on 28th July 2018.
- Hanna’s significant other, Tommy, was brought into the world on 31st August 1980, in Massachusetts, USA. His original name is Thomas Frederick Vietor IV.
- The time of Hanna is as yet not revealed at this point. She appears as though she is in her 30s.
- Hanna’s adolescence, family, and more are yet to be unveiled.
- Hanna is dynamic via online media. She has an Instagram account, which passes by the name hannavietor. As the record is private, she has 1.2k devotees and has shared around 236 posts.
- According to her Linkedin, Hanna is filling in as the Director, Deals and Record The executives at WeWork. She joined the organization in February 2020. Likewise, she filled in as the Endeavor Record Chief in a similar organization from 2019 to February 2020.
- Essentially, Hanna has experience working in a few organizations. For example, she has served at Extole as Sr. Vital Record Director. She remained at the organization for right around four years, from 2015 to 2018.
- Moreover, Hanna has satisfied her obligations as a senior Promoting Partner and Showcasing and Exploration Partner at JLL.
- Discussing Hanna’s schooling, she went to the School of Charleston from 2008 to 2012. Furthermore, she acquired a B.A. degree in Political Theory, Corporate and Hierarchical Interchanges.
- Later on, Hanna went to the College of Virginia’s Semester Adrift Program. She examined Worldwide Relations and Issues in the college.