Harvey Hughes is the dad of the American unscripted TV drama entertainer, Julie Chrisley. In the Chrisley family show, Julie’s better half’s side of the family has frequently included. Nonetheless, her own family has never truly shown up until this point.
What’s more, that is at long last going to change in light of the fact that Julie’s dad, Harvey Hughes will show up soon. Thus, before this scene airs, we should fill you in on certain realities about Julie’s dad, and the sky is the limit from there.
|Age||70 years old|
|Net Worth||Under review|
|Children||Julie Chrisley, Trey Hughes|
10 Facts on Harvey Hughes
- Harvey Hughes is generally well known as the relative of Julie Chrisley, the unscripted TV drama entertainer.
- His age has not been unveiled known to the at this point. However, ends up, he is 70 years of age and to be straightforward, he looks fit for a 70-year-old.
- He doesn’t have his profile on Wikipedia. Therefore, relatively few insights concerning his life or his whereabouts can be found.
- Julie Chrisley’s mom is Pam Hughes. Furthermore, her folks have been hitched for a long time now.
- He is as yet alive and the extraordinary news is, he will be before long showing up in his girl’s unscripted television show called Chrisley Knows Best.
- Talking about his work, he used to function as a specialist. Moreover, he additionally filled in as the associate chief at Advance Auto Parts. Be that as it may, he later transformed into the Reverend of the congregation.
- He is of American ethnicity. Similarly, he has a place with white nationality.
- From his union with Pam Hughes, he has two kids. One is the popular Julie Chrisley and the other being his late child, Trey Hughes. After his child deplorably kicked the bucket at a truly youthful age, he settled on the choice to work for the congregation.
- He presently lives in Seneca, S.C with his significant other.
- His assessed net worth starting at 2020 is yet to be explored.