Jack Harlow is an American rapper who has not yet uncovered insights regarding his sweetheart or spouse. He is best perceived for his single named ‘What’s Poppin’. The melody was a gigantic hit and it has in excess of 90 million perspectives on Youtube.
Jack is endorsed by the organization ‘Atlantic Records’. His melody named ‘Hitchcock’ was likewise a success. He has delivered numerous mixtapes, for example, ‘Free’ and ‘Confetti’. We have assembled 10 realities about the rapper to help you find out about him.
|Birthday||March 13, 1998|
|Height||5 Feet 9 Inches|
10 Facts on Jack Harlow
- Jack Harlow is a mainstream rapper. The insights regarding his present sweetheart or spouse have not been uncovered at this point. There is no data about his wedded life by the same token.
- He was brought up in Louisville, Kentucky, and holds the American ethnicity. He has a place with a white identity.
- His genuine name is Jackman Thomas Harlow. He utilizes his stage name ‘Jack Harlow’.
- Jack was brought into the world in the year 1998. His age is 22 starting at 2020 and he commends his birthday on each thirteenth of March.
- He remains at a tallness of 5 feet and 9 inches. That is 1.75 in meters. He weighs 169 lbs (77kg). The insights regarding his body estimations are obscure.
- He is without a doubt rich and well off. Be that as it may, the specific measure of his net worth has not been uncovered to the general population at this point.
- As per his Wikipedia page, he delivered his first EP called ‘The Handsome Harlow’ back in November of 2015.
- Jack is the child of Maggie Harlow and Brian Harlow. His mom is a finance manager. Further insights concerning his kin and guardians are not accessible.
- He delivered the mixtape named ’18’ in June of 2016. It was his first collection after he was endorsed by the organization ‘Private Gardens’.
- You can discover Jack Harlow both on Instagram and Twitter. He has over 1,000,000 adherents on IG and 190.2 k supporters on Twitter.