Jaclyn DeAugustino is an anchor, have, traffic columnist, and expert artist. She is an extremely alluring and multi-capable character who has made herself perceived structure her persistent effort and assurance.
Right now, she is working for the WESH 2 Sunrise. She began working in WESH in April 2019. Beforehand, she used to function as the morning and evening traffic journalist.
|Birthday||September 6, 1992|
|Profession||Host, Traffic reporter, anchor|
|Parents||Renee and Steve DeAugustino|
|Education||University of Florida|
Fascinating Facts About Jaclyn DeAugustino
- Is Jaclyn DeAugustino hitched? Since Jaclyn has not uncovered any data about her marriage, connections, and spouse. We are obscure about her conjugal status.
- Brought into the world in the year 1992, Jaclyn is 27 years of age starting at 2020. Her birthday is on the sixth day of September.
- Jaclyn was brought up in Florida, United States. She holds the American identity and has a place with the White ethnic foundation.
- She was destined to her folks, father Steve DeAugustino and mother Renee DeAugustino. We have no data about her other relatives.
- Jaclyn has a sibling Michael DeAugustino. Furthermore, he was in the rundown of the 2020 NWCA (National Wrestling Coaches Association) All-American rundown.
- In 2014, Jaclyn moved on from the University of Florida with a Bachelor’s level of Arts in Broadcast Journalism and Telecommunications.
- Jaclyn was an individual from the National Society of Collegiate Scholars and Zeta Tau Alpha sorority in her University.
- Wikipedia isn’t accessible. In her vocation as a columnist, she has worked at Gator Vision, WUFT-TV, WLOS ABC, and WCPO-TV.
- Jaclyn appears to have nice tallness and very much kept up thin body. Accurate details of her body estimations are not accessible.
- We have no clue about her profession profit and net worth. Yet, in long periods of vocation, she unquestionably has raked in some serious cash
- Jaclyn Ig @jacdeaug has about 6.4k devotees. Follow her on Ig to think about her work and her own life.