Jamie Edmonds is a lovely TV character from the United States. Watchers may perceive Jamie as an end of the week sports anchorperson at WDIV Local 4 organization from Detroit, Michigan. She is filling in as a games reporter for quite a while now.
Jamie has worked close by celebrated American reporter Jaso Carr who likewise works at WDIV Local 4. Following her graduation, Jamie began her vocation in news coverage as a correspondent for an NBC offshoot organization.
|Age||in her 30s|
|Education||University of Delaware|
Get some answers concerning her family, spouse, tallness, net worth, and numerous different subtleties here.
10 Facts About Anchor Jamie Edmonds
- Jamie Edmonds is a notable American TV commentator and sports investigator from Detroit, Michigan.
- The perfect TV columnist is yet to share her age and birthday subtleties in the media. She could be in her 30s now.
- she was brought into the world in Detroit, Michigan, the US. Her identity is American and her nationality is white.
- She is an alum of the University of Delaware. She was a piece of the school’s figure skating crew which won the 2002 National Championships.
- Jamie additionally went to Northwestern University – Medical College of Journalist. She moved on from that college in 2007.
- The character of her dad and mom isn’t known. Likewise, her tallness and weight subtleties are absent.
- Jamie Edmonds date her sweetheart Ryan Dempsey for a couple of years prior to getting hitched. The couple got hitched on 15 October 2016. Two or three live in Detroit.
- Her better half Ryan Dempsey is a lawyer working at The Kitch Law Firm.
- The subtleties of her net worth and income are not uncovered.
- You can locate her via web-based media like Twitter and Instagram. Her Twitter page has 4.7k adherents, while her Instagram has 1.9k supporters.