News watchers may perceive Jamie Shupak Stelter as the traffic anchor for NY1 yet she is otherwise called the spouse of American political observer Brian Stelter.
Shupak’s better half Brian has worked in different news studios and organizations, he is likewise a set up political pundit. Starting at 2020, he is the boss media reporter for CNN and hosts the show ‘Solid Sources’ on the organization.
|Name||Jamie Shupak Stelter|
|Birthday||December 31, 1982|
|Parents||Neil L. Shupak and Helen R. Shupak|
|Net Worth||$100,00 to $1 million|
10 Realities About Jamie Shupak Stelter
- Jamie Shupak Stelter was brought into the world on December 31, 1982, and her age as of November 2020 is 38 years of age as indicated by informationcradle.
- Her Wikipedia page doesn’t exist however you can find out about the anchor and her profile with current realities in this article.
- Shupak’s net worth as of November 2020 is in the scope of $100,000 to $1 million. Her better half, then again, it’s worth around $10 million out of 2020 as indicated by GG.
- Brian Stelter’s significant other was brought into the world in Philadelphia to guardians Neil L. Shupak and Helen R. Shupak. Her family actually lives in Philly. She has not delivered any data on her kin as of early November 2020.
- Brian and Jamie got hitched on February 22, 2014, in a Jewish function. Brian was a methodist however favored that the function be held by his significant other’s confidence.
- Together they have 2 kids, Radiant Beam Stelter (conceived May 21, 2017) and a child Story Moon Stelter (brought into the world August 7, 2019).
- Brian is a political observer and a correspondent who has additionally distributed different books.
- He inclines towards the liberal left and has upheld liberals in the decisions.
- One of his books named ‘Scam: Donald Trump, Fox News and the Hazardous Twisting of Truth’ attempted to uncover the supposed publicity of the Trump organization.
- Jamie previously showed up in the well-known organization show Great Day Sacramento.