Jan Crawford Greenburg, also known as Jan Crawford, is an American television journalist, author, and attorney who was born in Baileyton, Alabama, in 1980. She is currently CBS’s chief legal and political correspondent. Scroll down to learn a lot more about Jan Crawford.
Early Life of Jan Crawford
Jan Crawford Greenburg aka Jan Crawford was born in 1965 in Baileyton, Alabama, to a farmer’s father and a mother named Jacquie Patricia. She will be 55 in 2020.
Her nationality is American, and her ethnicity is White. In terms of education, she attended Albert P. Brewer High School. She then graduated from the University of Alabama in 1987 and the University of Chicago Law School in 1993.
Who is Jan Crawford’s husband? Personal Life; Children
Crawford is married to Douglas N. Greenburg, but the date of their marriage is unknown. The couple has four children: Carolyn Greenburg, Louisa Greenburg, Jack Greenburg, and Page Greenburg. The married couple is having a wonderful time with their children.
What honors has she received to date?
The American television journalist, author, and the attorney has achieved great fame and popularity as a result of her hard work and dedication to her profession. In terms of awards and trophies, she has yet to receive any, but we hope she will soon.
Rumors and Controversy Affect Jan Crawford
However, she has never been involved in any rumors or controversy in her life.
Estimated Net Worth of Jan Crawford
Greenburg is a television journalist, author, and attorney from the United States. Jan Crawford is estimated to have a net worth of $1 million as of 2020, according to sources. However, no information about her annual salary is available on the internet.
Body Measurement of Jan Crawford
Jan Crawford is an American television journalist, author, and attorney. She has brown hair and hazel eyes, but her height and weight are unknown. Similarly, Jan has 22.6k followers on Twitter but is inactive on her other social media accounts.
Jan Crawford’s Professional Career
- First and foremost, Jan began her career as a reporter, joining the Chicago Tribune in 1987.
- She used to cover legal affairs for the Tribune. Later that year, she won the Tribune’s top reporting award for her work on a 13-part series on the South a generation after the civil rights movement.
- Similarly, Jan was awarded the Tribune’s top reporting award in 2001.
- From 1998 to 2007, she worked for the Tribune, where she provided legal analysis on the Supreme Court for The NewsHour with Jim Lehrer.
- Greenburg also served as ABC’s senior legal correspondent and wrote a blog titled “Legalities” from 2007 to 2009.
- She began working for CBS in 2010 with a blog titled “Crossroads.”
- Jan has taught journalism at American University in addition to reporting.
- She is currently CBS’s chief legal and political correspondent.