Jarvis Charles Landry, aka Jarvis Landry, is an American football wide receiver for the Cleveland Browns of the National Football League. He was born on November 28, 1992, in Convent, Louisiana, USA (NFL). Previously, he was a member of the Miami Dolphins from 2014 to 2018.
Early Life of Jarvis Landry
Jarvis Charles Landry, better known as Jarvis Landry, was born on November 28, 1992, in Convent, Louisiana, to his mother Dietra Landry. He grew up with his sibling, Gerard Landry. He is 27 years old as of 2019 and was born under the sign of Sagittarius.
He is an American by nationality and an Afro-American by ethnicity. In terms of education, he attended Lutcher High School in Lutcher, Louisiana. Later, he enrolled in Louisiana State University to further his education.
Estimated Net Worth of Jarvis Landry
According to sources, Jarvis Landry has a net worth of $15 million as of 2019. Similarly, he earns a yearly salary of $18500000 from his profession.
Who is Jarvis Landry Dating Currently?
In terms of his love life, he is not married and is dating his girlfriend, Estrella Cerqueira. Joy Landry, born in December 2017, was the first of the couple’s two daughters. There is no rumor of their separation or extramarital affairs, and the couple is living a happy married life with their daughter.
Jarvis Landry’s Awards and Achievements
- 4 Pro Bowls (2015-2018)
- NFL receptions leader (2017)
- PFWA All-Rookie Team (2014)
- Second-team All-SEC (2013)
Jarvis Landry: Rumors and Controversy
His life is not shrouded in rumors or controversy.
Body Measurement of Jarvis Landry
Jarvis Landry, an American player, stands 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighs 89 kilograms. Similarly, Jarvis has 2.1 million Twitter followers, 449k Instagram followers, and 102k Facebook fans.
Jarvis Landry’s Professional Career
- Jarvis began his NFL career in the second round of the 2014 NFL Draft with the Miami Dolphins.
- He finished his rookie season with 758 receiving yards, five touchdowns, 84 catches, and 1158 yards on punt and kickoff returns.
- Landry then faced the Washington Redskins on September 13th, 2015. He was named Dolphins Co-MVP, 2016 Pro Bowl, All-Pro team, and ranked 98th on the list of the Top 100 Players of 2016.
- Furthermore, he finished the 2016 season with 11 receptions for 102 yards. Similarly, he was ranked No. 47 in the Top 100 Players of 2017.
- Similarly, Jarvis had 112 receptions for 987 yards and nine touchdowns in 2017.
- On March 8, 2018, he officially signed the franchise tag on Landry of the Dolphins.
- On March 9, 2018, the Dolphins agreed to trade Landry to the Cleveland Browns in exchange for Cleveland’s 2018 fourth-round draft pick and the 2019 seventh-round draft pick.
- On March 12, 2018, he signed a 5-year extension contract with the Browns worth $75.5 million, making him the sixth highest-paid player at the time.
- Jarvis recently played against the Baltimore Ravens and the Miami Dolphins in 2019. He finished the season with 10 catches for 148 yards and two touchdowns as the Browns won 41-24.