Wendell Ramone “Jay” Ellis Jr. (born December 27, 1981, in Sumter, South Carolina, United States) is an American actor who won the NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series in 2018. Scroll down to learn a lot more about Jay.
Early Life of Jay Ellis
Wendell Ellis Sr. and Paula Ellis gave birth to their only child, Wendell Ramone “Jay” Ellis Jr., on December 27, 1981 in Sumter, South Carolina, USA. His father was an Air Force officer, and his mother was a finance executive.
He is 38 years old and belongs to the Capricorn birth sign, according to his birth date. He is of Afro-American ethnicity and has American citizenship. In terms of education, he attended Concordia University in Oregon.
Who is Jay Ellis Dating Currently?
In terms of his romantic life, Ellis has been dating actress Nina Senicar. On November 8, 2019, the couple announced the birth of their first child, a daughter named Nora Grace. There is no new information about his relationship status or personal life. Similarly, he has kept his previous affair hidden so far.
Has Jay Ellis Been the Subject of Rumors and Controversy?
He has never been involved in any kind of rumor or controversy in his life.
Estimated Net Worth of Jay Ellis
Ramone is an American actor who has appeared in a number of television shows and films to date. Ellis is estimated to have a net worth of around $3 million, according to sources. However, information about his salary is being reviewed.
Body Measurements of Jay Ellis
Wendell, an American actor, is 6 feet 2 inches tall or 1.89 meters tall and weighs 84 kg or 185 pounds. Similarly, Jay has 715k Instagram followers, 123.5k Twitter followers, and 40k Facebook fans.
Jay Ellis’ Professional Career
- In 2005, Jay began his acting career as a soldier in the TV series Invasion.
- Following that, he appeared in TV shows such as Related (2005), The Bold and the Beautiful (2010), Grey’s Anatomy (2011), NCIS (2011), How I Met Your Mother (2012), Hart of Dixie (2012), iCarly (2012), and others.
- Similarly, Ellis has appeared in Crash & Bernstein (2012), The Game (2013-15), NCIS: Los Angeles (2013), Masters of Sex (92014), Grace and Frankie (2016), Insecure (2016-20), and Mrs. America (2020).
- In addition, in 2010, he made his film debut as Lewis in the film Triple Standard.
- Furthermore, Wendell’s films include Hatched: A Tale of Great Egg-spectations (2011), Let’s Do This! (2011), Election Eve (2012), Movie 43 (2013), Dear Secret Santa (2013), Mass Shooting News Team (2014), The Black Bachelor (2014), and others.
- My Favorite Five (2015), November Rule (2015), Breaking Through (2015), Twelve Steps (2015), Like Cotton Twines (2016), Shortwave (2016), In a Relationship (2018), Escape Room (2019), and Top Gun: Maverick (2020) round out the list.
- In addition, he is preparing for the filming of his upcoming film, Black Box.