Jay Shetty (born September 6, 1987, in London, United Kingdom) is an Indian British Internet personality, YouTuber, and motivational speaker. In fact, he won The Asian Awards for Outstanding Achievement Online Award in 2019 and The Streamy Awards for Health and Wellness in 2018. Scroll down to learn a lot more about Jay Shetty.
Early Life of Jay Shetty
Jay Shetty, an Indian British Internet personality and motivational speaker, was born on September 6, 1987, in London, United Kingdom to an Indian British family. He will be 32 years old in 2020, and he is a Virgo. However, information about his parents and siblings is being investigated.
He is of British nationality of mixed ethnicity. In terms of education, he attended Queen Elizabeth’s School in Barnet and earned a B.Sc (Hons.) in Behavioral Science from the Cass Business School at the University of London.
Who was Jay Shetty Wife?
Jay married Roshni Devlukia, a dietitian at Watford General Hospital, in April 2016. To date, the couple has no children. However, we don’t know anything else about his personal life or past affairs. However, we will provide an update on his personal life as soon as we receive it.
Jay Shetty’s Awards and Achievements
- The Asian Awards’ Outstanding Achievement Online Award for 2019 has been awarded.
- Nominated for Best Podcast 2019 at The Streamy Awards
- Winner of the 2018 Streamy Awards for Health and Wellness
Had Jay Shetty Been Involved in Rumors and Controversy?
He had never been involved in any kind of rumor or controversy in his life.
Estimated Net Worth of Jay Shetty
Shetty is an Indian-British Internet personality, YouTuber, and motivational speaker. Jay Shetty is estimated to have a net worth of $2.5 million, according to sources. However, information about his salary is being reviewed.
Body Measurement of Jay Shetty
Jay Shetty, an Indian British motivational speaker, stands 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighs 75 kg. Similarly, Jay has 5.6 million Instagram followers, 228.6k Twitter followers, 26 million Facebook fans, and 3.28 million YouTube subscribers. Similarly, he inked the left side of the neck with a boxing glove.
Professional Career of Jay Shetty
- Shetty began his career as a YouTuber on September 19, 2013, when he launched his YouTube channel.
- He is a Huffington Post blogger who made the most popular Facebook video of 2018.
- Similarly, Jay has interviewed Russell Simmons, Deepak Chopra, Kobe Bryant, and Tim Ferriss.
- Similarly, Forbes named him to the Forbes 30 Under 30 Europe list in 2017.
- Furthermore, the YouTuber has been featured on the BBC and has spoken to audiences at Google, Nasdaq, HSBC, and Barclays.
- He also speaks at colleges, universities, seminars, and conferences all over the world.
- He’s also appeared on The Ellen DeGeneres Show and The Today Show.