Jay Towers (born in Jersey Shore, New Jersey) is an American radio personality and Fox 2 Morning News anchor. He appears from 5 a.m. until 10:00 a.m. Morning newscasts Furthermore, he began his broadcasting career in 2004 with Detroit’s Fox 2 News.
Early Life of Jay Towers
Jay Towers was born in the United States, on the Jersey Shore. His birth date is unknown. Other information about her parents and siblings is being researched. He is an American by nationality, and he is White by ethnicity. Due to a lack of his birth date, his birth sign cannot be revealed. In terms of education, he attended Central Regional High School in New Jersey.
Estimated Net Worth and Salary of Jay Towers
Jay Towers has an estimated net worth of $8 million as of 2019. According to the report, he earns around $75,000 per year from his profession.
Who is Jay Towers Wife?
In terms of his love life, he is married and the couple has a daughter. However, information about his wife and daughter is unavailable. As a result, the former couple is living a happy married life in the United States with their children.
Jay Towers: Awards and Achievements
Despite his significant contributions to the reporting field, he has yet to receive any awards or nominations.
Jay Towers: Rumors and Controversy
There are no rumors or controversies surrounding his life.
Body Measurement of Jay Towers
His height and weight are being investigated. It is brown in color. His hair is also brown. Finally, he is active on social media sites such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Jay Towers’ Professional Career
- To begin, Jay started his broadcasting career as a radio DJ at the age of 14.
- After that, in 2004, he began working for Fox 2 News, where he is still working today.
- Towers co-creates his show with Amy Andrews.
- He also worked in Grand Rapids, Atlantic City, and Philadelphia before settling in Detroit as his final destination.
- Previously, Jay worked for iHeartMedia as a programming consultant and national talent.
- He is currently working as a reporter for Fox 2 Detroit Weekend alongside Lori Pinson and Erika Erickson.