Jeff London is a 50 years of age American artist and musician. Motivated by the craftsmen of any semblance of Elliot Smith and Pete Krebs, Jeff was a piece of the Portland outside the box society music scene during the ’90s. Jeff is essentially an entertainer who plays acoustic guitar, bass, harmonica, and piano.
In his initial high school, Jeff found a music theater in creations of Pippin and Guys and Dolls at Camp B’nai Brith Perlman. At the point when he was 17 he got an off-broadway part in Brighton Beach Memoirs at Studio Theater in Lindenhurst as Eugene Morris Jerome. Jeff went to SUNY Binghamton for his advanced education, he started fronting groups, and in the long run, composing melodies there.
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
10 Facts About Jeff London
- Jeff London was brought into the world in 1970 in Douglaston, Queens. He is 50 years of age starting at 2020.
- He has a normal stature, to be definite Jeff stands 5 feet 9 inches tall which is 1.75 meters.
- Jeff’s body weight and extents are normal for his age and stature, be that as it may, his careful estimations are not accessible.
- Jeff has recorded a few collections, Uneasy, Slowness, Col. Summer Park, Harm’s Way, The Bane of Progress, Trouble Trust are some of them. Sort Of Like Spitting and Jeff London And The Deep Clean are his singles.
- He has not shared data with respect to his own life much. Data about Jeff’s sweetheart/spouse isn’t known.
- Jeff’s net worth isn’t shared on the web. there are not many assets containing data about him on the web.
- Jeff London is of American Nationality and he is white by identity.
- He is at present situated in Queens, Newyork.
- Jeff experiences as of late finished his collection Difficulty Trust (2020) which will be out in Spring 2020.
- Jeff doesn’t appear to be dynamic via web-based media destinations. Updates with respect to him are not all that oftentimes shared on the web.