Anthony Fauci is a top infectious disease expert in the United States who has evolved into a key member of the United States working to contain the spread of coronavirus. Since 1985, the American doctor has been married to a fellow doctor, Christine Grady. His wife is an AIDS specialist. The couple has three daughters, all of whom are now children.
|Parents||Anthony Fauci/ Christine Gardy|
|Siblings||Megan Fauci & Alison Fauci|
Jennifer Fauci is their youngest daughter. Jennifer was born to medical experts, so it was only natural that she would end up in the medical field as well. Jennifer ended up working as a child/adolescent specialist. The Harvard graduate is a child psychologist with a Master’s degree.
Here are some lesser-known facts about Jennifer Fauci.
10 Facts About Jennifer Fauci
- Jennifer Fauci is a British woman who specializes in social studies and child/adolescent development. Despite choosing to follow in her parent’s footsteps, she took a different path.
- She was born in the month of August of 1986. Jennifer Fauci is 33 years old as we write this.
- Jennifer will turn 34 this August.
- Jennifer was born the following year after her parent’s marriage. In 1985, her parents married.
- The Faucis have three daughters. Megan Fauci and Alison Fauci are Jennifer’s younger sisters.
- She is a Harvard University graduate. In 2013, she earned her Master’s degree in Child Psychology from Columbia University. She holds a doctorate in counseling psychology.
- Jennifer, who is 33 years old, could be married. However, no information about her marriage, affair, or boyfriend is available on the internet.
- Net worth and annual earnings are not available to the public.
- According to Heavy, Jennifer Fauci had a LinkedIn profile. Her LinkedIn page, however, has vanished since her father began receiving attention for his work on COVID-19.
- Her social media accounts, such as Instagram and Twitter, are no longer active. She does not appear to enjoy social media.