Jennifer Newman should be profoundly harmed right now since her long-lasting sweetheart and accomplice, Grant Imahara is no more. It is unquestionably difficult to adapt up to the deficiency of somebody so close.
Her sweetheart, Grant Imahara was an American electrical designer, TV host, and roboticist. He was generally eminent as the host of Mythbusters. Furthermore, after the information on his awkward demise because of a mind aneurysm, the entirety of his fans are grieving.
|Height||5 feet and 6 inches|
|Net Worth||$350 thousand|
|Married/Single||In a relationship|
|Husband||Grant Imahara (Partner)|
10 Facts on Jennifer Newman
- Jennifer Newman is the sweetheart and accomplice of Mythbuster’s host, Grant Imahara. The two had been seeing someone numerous years until Grant’s demise.
- Her age has not been made known at this point. Regardless, her accomplice, Grant was 49 years old.
- She doesn’t have a bio on Wikipedia. Then again, her late sweetheart has his profile on Wiki.
- Her Instagram account has more than 8 thousand devotees. What’s more, from the occasions she has posted, she appears to be dynamic on Instagram.
- Jennifer Newman and Grant Imahara may have hitched soon as they had been locked in for quite a while. Nonetheless, appears as though destiny had something different available for them.
- She has a net worth of about $350 thousand dollars, according to Walikali. In like manner, Grant had an expected net worth of $2 million dollars starting in 2020.
- The subtleties of her relatives have barely got out up until now.
- Proceeding onward to their kids, they were yet to be guardians. Thus, they don’t have any children.
- It was back in the year 2016 when Imahara had proposed to her with a $20 thousand jewel ring. What’s more, at that point, they were hosting a festival of her birthday gathering.
- She posted a sweet photo of her and Imahara on Twitter with an ardent inscription committed to her late beau.