Jeremy John Wade, aka Jeremy Wade, is a British television presenter, angling author, and biologist who was born on March 23, 1956, in Ipswich, Suffolk, England. He is best known for his television series River Monsters, Jungle Hooks, Mighty Rivers, and Dark Waters.
Early Life of Jeremy Wade
On March 23, 1956, in Ipswich, Suffolk, England, a British family gave birth to Jeremy John Wade aka Jeremy Wade, a British television presenter, angling author, and biologist. The details about his parents, on the other hand, are being reviewed. Martin Wade, his five-year-old brother, is his only sibling.
He will be 64 years old in 2020, and his horoscope sign is Aries. He is of British nationality of white ethnicity. In terms of education, he attended Dean Close School and holds a degree in zoology from Bristol University as well as a postgraduate teaching certificate in biological sciences from the University of Kent.
What is the status of his romantic relationship? Personal Life; Previous Affair
Wade is not married or in a relationship. In other words, he is currently unattached. There isn’t much information about his previous affairs on the internet. As a result, Jeremy has kept his personal life a secret thus far. But we will update the information as soon as we receive it.
Awards and Nominations
In terms of awards and nominations, he has never won or been nominated for any. But we hope he gets one soon.
Is he involved in rumors and controversy?
He had never been involved in any kind of rumor or controversy in his life.
Estimated Net Worth of Jeremy Wade?
John is a British television presenter, angling book author, and biologist. According to sources, Jeremy Wade has a net worth of around $2 million. However, information about his salary is being reviewed.
Body Measurement of Jeremy Wade
Jeremy Wade is a British television presenter, broadcaster, and former rugby union player who stands 6 feet tall and weighs 64 kg. Similarly, Jeremy has 240k followers on Instagram, 36.5k followers on Twitter, 235k followers on Facebook, and 1.25 million subscribers on YouTube.
A Professional Career
- To begin with, Wade began fishing at a young age. In 1982, he traveled to India’s Mountain Rivers, went fishing, and returned to England, where he wrote articles about his experiences.
- In 2005, he had the idea to start a TV show about his travels, fishing, and investigations.
- Similarly, the show was dubbed ‘River Monsters,’ in which he goes fishing and encounters river monsters such as huge catfish.
- Similarly, Jeremy has been able to visit the Congo and the Amazon rain forests.
- He has also written and published a book called River Monsters, in which he shares his various fishing experiences.
- John will also appear on Jeremy Wade’s Mighty Rivers, which will air on Animal Planet.
- In fact, he has appeared in films such as Blood Lake: Attack of the Killer Lampreys, Vampire of the Deep, and others.