Jessica Christensen is an American TV character who featured in the Documentary arrangement ‘Getting away from Polygamy’.
The unscripted TV show depicts crafted by three sisters who got away from the Kingston Clan, a clandestine polygamist bunch situated in Salt Lake City, Utah called The Order. In the arrangement, the sisters help their friends and family, and aliens to move away from polygamy. She likewise featured as ‘Casy Brodsky’ on the 1984 Comedy/Drama film ‘Hopeless Differences’.
Jessica is additionally a promoter for individuals attempting to get away from polygamy. She got away from polygamy when she was just 15 years of age and was mishandled in her youth.
She is the originator of the association called ‘Expectation after Polygamy’ which means to help people who have left polygamy.
|Profession||TV personality/Social Worker|
|Education||bachelor’s in Behavioral Science|
10 Facts on Jessica Christensen
- Jessica Christensen is an American TV character who featured in the unscripted narrative arrangement called ‘Getting away from Polygamy’. The show debuted in 2014 and was exceptionally effective.
- She is cheerfully hitched and lives with her significant other and three excellent young ladies. She as often as possible offers photos of her life partner and kids on Instagram.
- Her age and the day on which she praises her birthday is inaccessible.
- She appears to be medium fabricated and fairly short. Nonetheless, insights regarding her tallness and estimations are not known.
- In spite of the difficulties she looked like a youngster, Jessica finished her lone wolf in Behavioral Science with an accentuation on Social work. She is at present seeking after her Masters of Social Work and emphatically puts stock in the significance of instruction.
- Jessica brings in a decent measure of cash from her show ‘Getting away from Polygamy’. Her assessed net increase is about $800,000. In any case, the data about her net worth isn’t uncovered.
- Brought up in the American province of Utah, she holds the American identity. She has a place with white nationality.
- She has a sister named Andrea and her mom’s name is Heidi Mattingly Foster and she is near them. Be that as it may, she isn’t on acceptable standing with her dad.
- Jessica as often as possible discussions about her experience of getting away from polygamy on different meetings. She additionally effectively advocates for others to do likewise through her web-based media.
- You can locate her on Instagram and Twitter. She has about 19.8 k devotees on her IG and 4 thousand adherents on twitter.