Rapper Expressway otherwise known as Leslie Edward Pridgen is an unbelievable rapper whose child, Jihad Pridgen died in October 2020. While the news is yet to be confirmed, a few sources guarantee that his child was shot and executed.
The incredible rapper has taken to web-based media to communicate his melancholy and said that he had never experienced such torment. Pridgen is a symbol of the rap business and has been trying to be a celebrated rapper through the moniker Snowhadd.
|Age||20 (at the time of death)|
|Education||High School Graduate|
10 Realities About Jihad Pridgen
- Jihad Pridgen’s age as of the hour of his demise in October 2020 was 20 years of age.
- Pridgen’s Instagram account has more than 10.5k supporters. His record has a portion of his music and music recordings. As per his profile on the stage, he was a music craftsman like his dad.
- Additionally, his dad likewise utilizes Instagram and has in excess of 428,000 supporters.
- He shared a sincere post of the photograph of his late child’s graduation alongside an unfortunate message.
- With respect to his schooling, he had moved on from secondary school yet died prior to finishing his advanced degree.
- Discussing his demise, he died in late October 2020.
- As indicated by some unsubstantiated reports, he was shot and later passed on. It was uncovered that the hopeful rapper was 20 years of age at that point. Notwithstanding, the official police report and dissection from the coroner is yet to affirm the reason for death.
- The information on his demise was broken by his lamenting dad who shared a photograph of his graduation on Instagram. Jihad passed on in Philadelphia.
- Jihad passed by the stage name SNOWHADD and had delivered some music, he likewise had traction in the rap business and had an expanding adherent base.
- The hopeful rapper’s profession was stopped before he could break into the standard like his dad.