John-Roger Stephens aka John Legend (born December 28, 1978, in Springfield, Ohio, USA) is an American singer, songwriter, producer, actor, and philanthropist. In fact, he is best known as the singer of the song “All of Me,” for which he received Record of the Year (The Ashford & Simpson Songwriter’s Award) at the 2014 Soul Train Music Awards.
Early Life of John Legend
John-Roger Stephens, better known as John Legend, was born on December 28, 1978, in Springfield, Ohio, to Ronald Lamar Stephens and Phyllis Elaine Stephens (Lloyd). His father works as a factory worker for International Harvester, and his mother is a seamstress. He has two brothers and two sisters, Ronald Stephens II, Vaughn Anthony Stephens, and Phyllis Stephens.
He is 41 years old and was born under the sign of Capricorn in 2019. He is an American by nationality and an Afro-American by ethnicity. In terms of education, he attended Springfield North High School. Later, he enrolled at the University of Pennsylvania, where he majored in English with a focus on African-American literature.
Estimated Net Worth of John Legend
According to sources, John Legend has a net worth of $45 million as of 2019. However, information about his salary is still being reviewed.
Who is John Legend Wife?
In terms of his love life, he married model Chrissy Teigen on September 14, 2013, in Como, Italy. First, the couple met in 2006, when she appeared in the music video for his song, Stereo.
They got engaged in December 2011, after dating for several years. As a result, the lovely couple has two children: a daughter named Luna born in April 2016, and a son named Miles born in May 2018. Meanwhile, the couple is enjoying a happy married life in the United States.
Body Measurement of John Legend
John Legend, an American singer, stands 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs 71 kilograms.
John Legend’s Professional Career
- On December 28, 2004, Legend released his debut studio album Get Lifted, which included songs such as Used to Love U, Ordinary People, Number One, and So High.
- Following that, on October 24, 2006, he released his second studio album, Once Again, which included the songs Save Room, Heaven, P.D.A (We Just Don’t Care), Stereo, Another Again, and Show Me.
- Later, John released another studio album, Evolver, which included the songs Green Light, If You’re Out There, Everybody Knows, This Time, and No Other Love.
- Similarly, on September 21, 2010, he released Wake Up, his first collaborative album, which included tapes such as Wake Up Everybody, Hard Times, and Wake Up.
- Similarly, Stephens released other singles such as When Christmas Comes in 2011 and Tonight (Best You Ever Had) in 2012.
- On September 3, 2013, he released his fourth studio album, Love in the Future, which included songs such as Who Do We Think We Are, Made to Love, All of Me, and You & I. (Nobody in the World).
- In 2014, he recorded the song Glory for the album Selma.
- Furthermore, on December 2, 2016, Legend released his studio album Darkness and Light, which included Love Me Now, Penthouse Floor, Beauty, and the Beast, In America, and Surefire.
- Furthermore, on October 26, 2018, he released his latest album, A Legendary Christmas, which included songs such as A Good Night, Preach, We Need Love, and Happy Xmas.
- John has also appeared in television shows such as The Voice, Songland, Ask the StoryBots, Celebrity Family Feud, The Simpsons, and others.
- He has also appeared in films such as The Savoy King: Chick Webb & the Music That Changed America, Southside with You, La La Land, Crow: The Legend, Between Two Ferns: The Movie, and Jingle Jangle.