Joy Allison Taylor, aka Joy Taylor, is an American radio personality and Fox Sports 1 TV host. She was born on January 17, 1987, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA. She currently serves as the news update anchor on Fox Sports 1’s The Herd with Colin Cowherd.
Early Life of Joy Taylor
Joy Allison Taylor, also known as Joy Taylor, was born on January 17, 1987, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, to Anthony Taylor and Georgia Taylor. She grew up with her brother, Jason Taylor, a former NFL defensive end.
She is 32 years old as of 2019 and was born under the sign of Capricorn. Her nationality is American, and her ethnicity is Afro-American. In terms of education, she attended Barry University and graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Broadcast Communications in 2009.
What are the Net Worth and Salary of Joy Taylor?
Joy Taylor’s net worth is estimated to be $1 million as of 2019. According to reports, she earns $300,000 per year from her profession.
Who is Joy Taylor Husband?
Joy Taylor married her longtime boyfriend, Richard Giannotti, the President of Athlete Asset Management, on February 13, 2016.
They dated for a year before getting married. However, the former couple divorced in 2017. Following that, she became engaged to former NBA head coach Earl Watson.
Joy Taylor’s Awards and Achievements
So far, she has received no awards or nominations.
Body Measurement of Joy Taylor
Joy Taylor, a professional TV host, stands 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs 59 kg. In fact, she has an hourglass body shape and body measurements of 37-27-38 inches. Joy has 245k Instagram followers, 132k Twitter followers, and 51k Facebook followers.
Joy Taylor’s Professional Career
- Taylor began working as the host of the radio show ‘The Noise’ and as the manager of Barry University’s radio station WBRY 1640 AM while finishing her degree.
- Previously, she worked as an executive producer at 790 AM The Ticket in Miami for three years before becoming the host of the station’s top-rated morning drive sports radio show, Zaslow and Joy Show.
- Joy also hosted Fantasy Football Today and Thursday Night Live on CBSSports.com.
- In March 2016, she began working for FOX Sports as a pinch-hitter in a variety of FS1 roles, including filling in for Kristine Leahy on The Herd with Colin Cowherd.
- Furthermore, on August 15, 2016, she served as the moderator for Fox Sports 1’s sports debate show Skip and Shannon: Undisputed, alongside Skip Bayless and former NFL tight end and former CBS sports analyst Shannon Sharpe.
- Taylor also hosted the Facebook Live show The Hang, as well as her podcast “Maybe I’m Crazy.”
- Similarly, Joy switched from Undisputed to The Herd with Colin Cowherd, which aired on FS1 and Fox Sports Radio in 2018.
- Taylor is also an on-air host for FS1 and Fox Sports Radio. She also has a blog called JoyTaylorTalks.com.