Julissa Reynoso is the assigned Head of Staff for President-elect Joe Biden’s significant other Jill Biden. Likewise, she is a rehearsing attorney.
She is likewise a representative and was the US Diplomat to Uruguay during Barack Obama’s Administration. She has worked in both the private and public areas as a legal advisor, in 2020 she is working with ‘Winston and Strawn LLP’. Because of her heavenly profession, she was named in Crain’s New York’s 2017 “Rundown of Driving Ladies Legal counselors in NYC”.
|Birthday||January 2, 1975|
|Profession||Attorney & Diplomat|
|Net Worth||$1 million to $5 million.|
|Education||Harvard University (BA) Emmanuel College, Cambridge (MPhil) Columbia University (JD)|
10 Realities About Julissa Reynoso
- Julissa Reynoso’s Wikipedia page is being refreshed yet you can find out about her in this article with current realities underneath.
- She was brought into the world on January 2, 1975, and is 45 years of age as of November 2020. She was brought into the world in Salcedo, Dominican Republic.
- There is no data about Julissa Reynoso’s significant other or connections in the media.
- She has kept the subtleties of her own life hush-hush.
- The subtleties of her funds have not been uncovered to the public however numerous sources guarantee that she is worth between $1 million to $5 million.
- She and her family are from the Dominican Republic, other than this she has not uncovered the subtleties of her folks or kin in the public space.
- Concerning her work, Julissa Reynoso is a legal counselor and an ambassador. She has polished secretly for a lot of years. Additionally, she has likewise worked in government.
- She was delegated by the Obama organization as the US Envoy to the Oriental Republic of Uruguay. Before this, she was the Appointee Colleague Secretary to Hillary Clinton.
- In 2020, Julissa Reynoso was made the Head of Staff to the Primary Woman by VP Joe Biden.
- She will be expecting office on 20 January 2021 and will be succeeding Stephanie Grisham.