Junior Stanislas is an expert footballer situated in England who is related to the AFC Bournemouth club. The footballer is only 30 years of age and had the chance to show up in many club games. The English player Junior began his childhood profession in the year 2000 in West Ham United football club.
|Birthday||26 November 1989|
|Salary||£1,820,000 per annum|
Despite the fact that his own Wikipedia page is accessible however solid data isn’t given with respect to his parent’s data. Junior Stanislas is a committed Catholic with a dark identity. Junior has an agreement running until 2021 with AFC Bournemouth. Stanislas is qualified to play for England and furthermore for St. Lucia public group because of his dad’s identity who is St. Lucian.
10 Facts on Junior Stanislas
- Junior Stanislas is an English expert footballer brought into the world on 26 November 1989 in Kidvrooke which is in England.
- The 30-year-old footballer is presently connected with the AFC Bournemouth and is numbered 19.
- The English footballer Junior stands at a tallness of 6 feet and will play in a winger position.
- The player Stanislas played his first senior vocation in West Ham United of England in the year 2008 and he played there for 2 seasons.
- Junior Stanislas played for Southend United as an advanced player for the 2008 – 9 season.
- In 2011, Junior Stanislas moved to Burnley till 2014 and afterward since has been playing for AFC Bournemouth showing up for the club.
- The compensation of the English player Stanislas is £1,820,000 per annum and his net worth is more than £10 Million.
- Junior Stanislas has not made numerous commitments to worldwide football for England because of numerous gifted players accessible for England.
- Felix Stanislas who is the dad of Junior Stanislas is from Saint Lucia along these lines, he is likewise qualified to play for St Lucia public group.
- Junior Stanislas went to Catholic school during his youth and Crown Woods school in his adolescence.